Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my fellow juventini, how are we all?

my holiday has finally come to an end and i'm back home. i havent been in contact with the football world at all. i'm aware of the scorelines which had me punching walls..and i'm aware that davids left.

so, what i would like to know is, what has been happening in the past month?

1. which players are playing well and which are not. i'm assuming that the defence might have to be sold;)

2. what transfers happened, not only at juve but major ones in serie A and europe for that matter.

3. how is the team playing overall?

i know it may take some effort but info will do.

thanks

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Welcome back :D

1. Di Vaio has fell off the map. The rest of the players are good some games and then not so good the next games. This includes Nedved. Central defense remains in shambles.

2. Juve hasnt made a transfer! Adriano is at Inter, Junior to Sienna. Relegation battlers have made some changes.

3. Inconsistent. :( Same as when you left essentially.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mate.

well, i suppose its not easy for Di Vaio considering he is always going to be 3rd or 4th choice but still, if miccoli manages to impress as many have expressed in other threads, he has no excuses.

i'm so surprised no transfers were made. did moggi think that Montero and other central defenders were getting limb replacements??

well, after reading threads and judging by results, i think two things are clear. One, Juve most likely will not win anything this season as you have to be solid at the back no matter how good your offence is and two, next transfer market, our defence will be completely different.

what happened to that young argentine defender?? dont tell me someone else got him:rolleyes:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
CUG,i'm sure you'll be happy to hear that the team with no money,The Arsenal,has done the mega deal of January,we have bought Joe Reyes and are now planning World domination :D

we might soon come after some Juve stars as the Nike money of £65m has now been freed :D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, a good signing for arsenal Jern. a lil steep one would think for a player who hasnt really done that much to merit his price tag, but i suppose when other big clubs are after him, Arsenal got him and thats good.

world domination.....umm, yeah, why not...its not like any team in europe is standing out.

juve stars?? such as?? okay, you can have Zalayeta, Montero, Conte, Iuliano, Pessotto. we'll take Vieira and Pires;)

nike money?? is that the sponsor deal you got?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yes we got £65m now and £65m later for a ten year deal,also we get Granada money which is £30m,maybe a cheeky little bid for Trezeguet will arrive on Lippi's fax machine in the window,you never know ;)

Pires,you can have him in two years when he's slower,at the moment he's playing too well :tongue:

what's happened to Juve in the window ???

feels strange to be the only club throwing their huge wad of cash about :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Now where the F**K have you been?:tongue: ,I've been wondering where you'd gone off to.At least you're back and hopefully to stay welcome amigo.;)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Welcome back mate! Happy holidays again!:D :D

While you werent here..i was barred for a week:D.....

theres a thread about me in the Annoucment Forum:tongue:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks fellas....schumy ive just been up at the beach house for the past month. got away from it all and just relaxed and had fun. very much needed.

Narentino, you got barred...thats funny stuff....wish i was here to see that.

Jern, thats some cash you have flowing there. juve and united got big deals off nike for a ten year period as well yeah? Trezeguet?? Seriously, if you offer 30 million pounds for him, Moggi will hand him over. But then again, do you see Arsenal just splashing out all this cash at once? i personally dont.

·
International
9,526 Posts
and you'll be pleased to know that United bought Saha....just after the usual half a dozen bungs were passed around to the usual agents and assorted shady characters;)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fred, not to sure what you mean towards the end of your paragraph, but yes, i saw the Saha deal on news. I dont think too highly of Saha but i suppose playing at united he will get more service etc..and it gives you another option upfront.

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Rivaldo to Cruzeiro,and another football player (hungarian I think?) died suddenly. :(

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
...And Paraguay and Argentina will represent Soutyh America in Athens.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts