Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
22,193 Posts
I wouldn't want S.Inzaghi at Samp for Bazza,I used to have alot more respect for him.But down the years he's grown into a little troublemaking smararse,I'd stick with Bazzani anyday better technique in my book and more of a team man.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
Who would want S.Inzaghi if he did'nt agree to reduce his far to overpaid salary?he's on something of about 2.8 million euros a season that's plenty of Panettone for uno stronzo like him.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
Inzaghi agreed to reduce his salary at the beginning of this season to around 900 000 euros. Still too much for him, especially in this kind of form. I think Bazzani would be more useful for us than Inzaghi so I hope the rumour turns out to be true.
Sorry dude my apologies I was'nt aware of that ;) ,Yeah still to much but If Lazio get Bazza they should be wrapped.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
So does Bazza get on well with Novellino or what?because to me why would you want to leave Samp for Lazio anyway?The Samp is flying and have exciting times ahead of them. :confused:

· Registered
22,193 Posts
Samp should look to a player like Dino Fava at least who has showed that he can bang in the goals and would be more appreciative of game time.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
It's quite sad that's it's had to come to this,all of a sudden the Bazzani saga has come ahead in the last month or so or as Alessia merz came into the pic.But people I don't think should be pointing the finger at Alessia fabio is a grown man,rather dissapointing he's grown alot into a better footballer at samp.
But as it's all happened the best thing for all parties is that Bazza goes from Samp,As for S.inzaghi arriving I like many doriani don't agree.He'll probably score a few goals but it's just his character that dissapoints me.Whatever happens I wish Samp the best a great team.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
It's better having a player who wants to play for the club than not,bazzani seemed to have had no affection anymore due to a variety of reasons.Let's hope for samps sake that simone has the passion. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.