Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
46,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, a source which is not the Bible but surely more reliable than Tuttosport, there has been a break in the relation between Bazzani and Novellino, confirmed by the fact that Novellino preferred Rossini to Bazzani in the starting lineup of the last friendly vs Sanremese, and now there could be a swap: Bazzani to Lazio and Simone Inzaghi to Sampdoria.

So what I wrote yesterday about the probable inactivity of Sampdoria in the transfer campaign and the fact that Bazzani and Diana could hardly be sold after one good season and just few disappointing months seems to be wrong... at least, as regards Bazzani.
I don't like Simone Inzaghi at all, he is a cheating bastard, he does not help the team, he just shoots towards the goal when he has the opportunity otherwise dives looking for a penalty kick, that of course he pretends to kick. That could be tolerable if he scored 20 goals per season, but he doesn't...

·
Registered
46,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyway, I don't think that Bazzani moaned just for not being in the starting lineup vs Sanremese, infact the teams of the 1st and 2nd half were rather mixed up. This is the thing which gives me the impression that this rumour is invented.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
This would be a very bad thing, Simone Inzaghi is sh#te. I'm sure that if Samp wanted to move Bazza on to another club they could come up with a better deal than that. :yuck:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
If Bazzani leaves, Inzaghi is definitely not the player to replace him if Samp want to improve.

I do think Bazzani will leave next summer though at which point Samp will need to buy a forward.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I honestly believe Inzaghi is one of the worst strikers I have ever seen play this beautiful sport.

Now, in my opinion, why would Bazzani want to leave Sampdoria to go to a Lazio team, struggling with finances, even if he has a love interest there, Roma WOULD be a better option, although I would like to see him stay at Sampdoria :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Who said Bazzani has a love interest at Lazio??? He's a Milanista and I believe he's also pretty content at Samp. As for Simone Inzaghi, he is hardly a Bazzani type of player. And honesty, who believes he'd be this famous hadn't he been Filippo's brother? At least I don't...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Bazzani to replace Inzaghi? Friday 31 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Bazzani’s row with Sampdoria has escalated and he could move to Lazio in exchange for the similarly unsettled Simone Inzaghi.

Italian international Bazzani was Samp’s top scorer last season with 13 goals in 32 games, but so far in the current campaign he has managed a meagre tally of two.

Coach Walter Novellino has even gone so far as to publicly lambaste his centre-forward for sluggish performances, threatening to leave him on the bench if things don’t improve and in Wednesday’s friendly match with Sanremo he was dropped in favour of Fausto Rossini.

Newspapers in Italy have blamed this slump in form on his upcoming marriage to TV starlet Alessia Merz, who lives in the Capital.

This makes it increasingly likely that Bazzani will request a transfer to Rome and Lazio are ready to provide the perfect solution.

Simone Inzaghi’s rapport with fans and teammates has always been somewhat tense, but a series of arguments with Paolo Di Canio have put his position in serious doubt.

New Coach Giuseppe Papadopulo wants a strong centre-forward for his squad and Bazzani would fit the bill, filling the void left by Valencia-bound Bernardo Corradi, while Inzaghi could start again at Sampdoria.

channel4

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I wouldn't want S.Inzaghi at Samp for Bazza,I used to have alot more respect for him.But down the years he's grown into a little troublemaking smararse,I'd stick with Bazzani anyday better technique in my book and more of a team man.

·
Registered
46,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A guy of the Quaderno Blucerchiato noticed a thing in the article of La Gazzetta which makes it indeed rather ridiculous. There is something like "Marotta is now away and the deal can't be done until he is away".
So... if Marotta, who is the only person in charge of the management of the transfer campaign, is away and the deal can't be done without him why the rumour appeared as a big scoop yesterday for the first time? Who started this deal the day before yesterday, when Marotta was away??? :confused:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I really hope that if Inzaghi joins Samp, you also buy another forward because Inzaghi is not good enough nor is Rossini. Get back Cipriani :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Michael said:
I honestly believe Inzaghi is one of the worst strikers I have ever seen play this beautiful sport.

:)
that makes two of us. :rollani:

·
Registered
460 Posts
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:
Lennon said:
Who said Bazzani has a love interest at Lazio??? QUOTE]

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

He's gonna marry aLessia merz , tv presenter in rome. that's why he sure wants to come. But he's not going to come. :D

·
Registered
822 Posts
Oh, but that's a love interest for something completely different than SS Lazio. :D A little misunderstanding, I suppose...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Who would want S.Inzaghi if he did'nt agree to reduce his far to overpaid salary?he's on something of about 2.8 million euros a season that's plenty of Panettone for uno stronzo like him.

·
Registered
46,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's official, the manager of Bazzani, Silvano Martina, admitted that Bazzani wants to leave Sampdoria for Lazio and there are rumours that today Marotta, back from holidays, has discussed the matter with Bazzani.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts