Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well why doesn't he?
The man loves his boozes and the chemicals must've gone to his head that he's still 20 years young! Plus he can't even make it into the Wolves first team.

Sorry for being rude but as my 102nd post I would like to get that of my system.

Umarnino

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Gazza has not retired yet because he is still in love with the game. He has many psychological problems which were highlighted in a documentary last year and to be honest it shocked me. I think he could have dealed with these problems better if he had surrounded himself with better and stronger people and not with the likes of 'Johnny five bellies' and his mates.

I'm hoping he stops trying to pursue a career as a professional player and starts thinking about going down another avenue, such as coaching at grass roots football because i'm sure he has alot to offer.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Russell said:

I'm hoping he stops trying to pursue a career as a professional player and starts thinking about going down another avenue, such as coaching at grass roots football because i'm sure he has alot to offer.
True, if he got his head right he would have alot to offer the game.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I agree with you dudes Gazza is gone as far as i see it playing Professional football.He's clearly got a great knowledge of the game and has his problems.However he should'nt be persecuted for his affairs i believe and should seek the help he really needs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts