Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sikimin asaga Gaziantepspor.

You're welcome :tip:
:howler: fck i haven't done that in a while. amcik yildirim has ruined everything

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Topal, Salih and Meireles is the way to go, only then you could accommodate good amount of foreigners in the team! You must do this or else you won't ever transcend as a team...hell, you could even get a foreign left back and you could still field all foreigners you need along with Yobo.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Guys, where I can download STSL games? I have to rewatch some (or actually see them for the first time) and doing this on the phone while commuting to work and on the way back would be the perfect opportunity. Thanks.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I think you should just leave digiturk on and then drag the time back. I sometimes do that but I'm not sure how long you can be on before you get signed off. There has to be a better way.

Why not just watch the replay?

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I don't have a digiturk subscription. Btw can you subscribe to watch just one team but for lesser fee? I think someone else said that he has only Besiktas...

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I don't have a digiturk subscription. Btw can you subscribe to watch just one team but for lesser fee? I think someone else said that he has only Besiktas...
Of course man, you can take the "Taraftar paketi" for just Galatasaray. I think it's... 199 USD for a year?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Volkan Demirel, Serkan Kırıntılı, Mert Günok, Orhan Şam, Bekir İrtegün, Serdar Kesimal, Egemen Korkmaz, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Caner Erkin, Salih Uçan, Mehmet Topuz, Raul Meireles, Mehmet Topal, Cristian Baroni, Dirk Kuyt, Milos Krasic, Moussa Sow, Semih Şentürk, Beykan Şimşek

Gokhan is suspended and Sezer, Selcuk, and Stoch are injured. Let Salih start again with Raul and Topal behind him but I'm sure we will see Cristian instead.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I really think that we can see Bekir as RB in this game. This is a good opportunity for him to get more fit or whatever and play Serdar with Egemen. Also I'd like to see Salih in the mid and also want to see Beykan play again. Infact, I'd like to see Sow get subbed off and revert to a 2 striker formation with that young kid and Semih. Or the young kid with Sow and take out Kuyt or Krasic.

As usual, a complete different starting 11 every week.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Let's be happy if Salih starts again, at least, ok?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts