Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gavioes da Fiel are asking the axe of manager Osvaldo. I think it would be good to osvaldo to Continue, but then again as its brazilian footablling culture, the guy was a flop this semester. We had the lead 3 times agaisnt Palmieras and we still lose the game. What's up with that?
Also, Gavioes are demanding that goalkeeper trainer Valdir de Moraes (the best of brazil) and the pyshical coach, Antonio Mello, either stay in COrinthians or go to the national team, cause both jobs they cannot have. I agree with that!!

Now Gamarra might come back (thank you lord:):)) the best defender of the world is coming to play in Corinthians again...ik cannot believe!!:):):)

Also we might buy Ricardinho (cruzeiro) he is a brilliant dfensive midfielder and has played for brazil some times, Ze Maria, the same right back that played in Parma, and Oseas a good center forward. The problme of Ze Maria and Oseas casue they have played for Palmeiras, but after a contact with the Fiel, I think they'll know who really rules:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
You mean, you don't share the official Gavioes da Fiel statement on the coach ?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes,
I think they should complain about Osvaldo, but I think he should continue, cause he's been 3 years at the club (1 year as manager, 2 as assistant manager of Luxemburgo) and before he was doing a good job. Also, we go too many stars which all have strong personalities, and only he can handle that well, cause he is a very calm person. The boys basically know what they have to do, they don't need a manager really. What can you teach, ricardinho, Edilson, Marcelinho and Vampeta? teh answer is nothing, they know everything!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts