Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The denial of a clear penalty in today’s 3-2 defeat has pushed Perugia patron Luciano Gaucci into a threatened strike of his players.

“The club wants to take this team out of the League,” warned the fiery President. “If the fans and the city are in agreement then that’s what we’ll do.”

The Grifoni have complained all season that they are being victimised by referees and relegation now seems certain.

“This way the opponents can step on to the field and play among themselves. Every Sunday we play against 14 men and it’s never going to end.”

Gaucci has already threatened to sue the Federation and Referees’ Association for ‘sporting fraud’.

“We deserved to win our last three games,” he told local television station Telelombardia, “and today had we received that clear penalty we would have taken all three points easily.”

The scoreline was still level when a Ze Maria free kick struck Sergio Volpi’s arm in the penalty area, but the referee waved play on.

“Why are we even bothering to travel around the country and play games,” continued a furious Gaucci. “We seem to be here purely for the entertainment of those who are in power and those who take orders from them.”

The Perugia patron also owns Serie B outfit Catania, the club that sparked the expansion of the division to 24 teams following last summer’s legal action.

When asked who was in his view responsible for this so-called vendetta against him, Gaucci hinted at FIGC President Franco Carraro.

“Who is in charge of football?” he noted. “There is just one man, maybe two, who gives the orders.”

It now looks as if Perugia are doomed to the drop, even if they are not yet mathematically relegated.

“This team is more than capable of winning its last four matches,” concluded the President, “but seeing as they won’t let us win we may as well not bother turning up.”

channel4

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well,i don't like Gaucci but ...i'm with him because i know what he mean because this year "someone"stolen us more points like with Perugia...so Gaucci i'm with you:eek: (for the first time in history...lol)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Forza Carraro sent Udine and Perugia to SerieC and please dont forget Parma also, Can´t wait to see Verona in SerieA again, also torino.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Dont worry if Zac and Helveg remain with us for next season we surely found ourselves in serie B with no help from Carraro ;) :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Stronzo Gaucci is at it again:mad: .I can see his frustration but what is he going to prove by this?
Something has to be done about this.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Look. I don't care if Vieri leaves or not, but if he has to leave to get rid of Zac, I am all for it.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Gaucci pulls Perugia out of remaining Serie games
tribalfootball.com - April 19, 2004

Perugia president Luciano Gaucci is pulling his team out of the Serie A for the final four games of the season.
Gaucci has made the decision in protest at Italian match officials, who he claims are biased against Perugia.

"We will never play the last four matches," vowed Gaucci. "This isn't a threat but a decision.

"The players will still have training but they won't play."

The club's final matches are due to be against Brescia, Juventus, Roma and Ancona.

·
Registered
45,522 Posts
In the opinion of Gaucci Perugia should have won most of the matches they lost if it was not for the referees. That means that they should be champions of Italy 2003-2004. :tongue: :stress:

About yesterday there is no doubt that they would have deserved a PK for the "save" by Flachi, but that happened on a free kick shot gained by Brienza who cheated in a ridiculous way, diving with Palombo 1 meter far from him.

Gaucci, get a life and go to serie B... possibly leave football to people who know the meaning of the word "sport". :finger:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
The guy's a sook and is always whingeing about something.The sooner he is out of Football the better.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Will that mean 3 points for the team that turns up on the day of the match. If that is the case- than Roma can gain 3 more points

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
no.... he's Perugia owner ...and his son is Catania owner:D
He owns it because of daddy not being able to own more then 1 club...it's really daddies...bought with daddies money....

Dddy was in court last summer not the son...so it shows who has the most interest.:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GaGa said:

Dddy was in court last summer not the son...so it shows who has the most interest.:D
because the son is shy:D
in fact was the son to tell him to don't play the last games.... He's coward and so the dad must do all:D :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
because the son is shy:D
in fact was the son to tell him to don't play the last games.... He's coward and so the dad must do all:D :D
ahhhh...:D hahaha....oh well Cantania and Perugia will meet in Serie B now...:eek: Daddy versus son...:tongue:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts