Xtratime Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rino got injured and later on he underwent operation of his left arm! Is this going to stop him from Milan for a long time? Perhaps sometimes fortune/misfortune helps the coaches in their difficult choices:mad:... Anyway, good luck Rino, I personally can't wait to see you play for MILAN again!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Kind of but not really,

from what I understand Gattuso tripped and fell

Dida's back starting hurting from not moving for a pro-longed period of time.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
With the way Ambro & Flamini are playing it's not that big of deal.

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
Rino set for swift return Monday 8 September, 2008

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has undergone surgery for his fractured hand and is expected to recover relatively quickly.

Gattuso was injured in the most bizarre of circumstances as he fell into the dug-out during a friendly at the Gradisca d'Isonzo training ground.

The pugnacious Rossonero sustained multiple fractures to his left hand and wrist and was ruled out of Italy's World Cup 2010 qualifier against Georgia on Wednesday.

But the initial operation to heal the problem has gone according to plan and the estimated recovery time is encouraging.

“Rino is doing well and if we are lucky he should be back on the pitch in a month,” Azzurri doctor Enrico Castellacci explained.

“The procedure went well and there are worse things that can happen to you,” Gattuso agreed.

The news will come as something of a relief to Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti, who must have feared an extended absence for one of his key men.

channel4.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldnt see it on the official website so I've pasted channel4's news on it. If he's back within a month that isnt too bad. We have enough cover in the DM position(s). What's more important is that this season we see the return of the true Rino. When he comes back he isnt going to waltz into the staring 11 so this is a make or break season for him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts