Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3/1/2005
MILAN - Rino Gattuso was also in the pages of Tuttosport and Corriere dello Sport: 'It was a great joy to end Inter's unbeaten run, especially in a derby. It will live long. Those who say Milan were lucky don't bother us. I hope that we keep winning, even if our play is not that beautiful. When we were eight points behind I felt that the league might be over. Winning at Messina the same day Sampdoria defeated Juventus gives us the right lift. There are twelve games to go and whoever makes the least mistakes will win. :devil:

·
Registered
194 Posts
this picture of ringho makes me more more more more proud being a milanista!...the spirit...wow!! :star: :star: :proud: :heart:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I'm so proud of Rino!
He has the mentality of a CHAMPION!!!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
HB21 said:
I'm so proud of Rino!
He has the mentality of a CHAMPION!!!
and the soccer skills of a rugby player :D

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Dagoods said:
and the soccer skills of a rugby player :D
& Gravsen has ronaldinho's skills ha..

If u have a house made of glass, then u shouldn't throw stones on others Dagoods, always keep that in mind !!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
shustryak said:
he is way better then lots of players in Real Madrid, so no offence...
Okay he is better than an INJURED woodgate, I'll give you that one :D!

& Gravsen has ronaldinho's skills ha..

If u have a house made of glass, then u shouldn't throw stones on others Dagoods, always keep that in mind !!
No, but he tackles better than Ronaldinho and Crapptusso put together!!

Thanks for the advice...it was very touching: "FOR ME TO POOP ON"!

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I still remember Gravesen from the Bundesliga, what an awful player. Makes Gattuso look like Cafu on the right wing.

Maybe Real can try to sign Bernd Hollerbach, too, also a HSV legend like Gravesen and as skilled as him :tongue:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Dagoods: You can construct an anagram out of "Real Madrid" to spell "Admire Lard". Quite fitting given the fat asses playing for your team ;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
barracuda said:
Dagoods: You can construct an anagram out of "Real Madrid" to spell "Admire Lard". Quite fitting given the fat asses playing for your team ;)
Uhmmmmmmmmmmm NO! I can understand your frustation, I swear I do. No matter what you guys do or how good you guys play, you will always be NUMBER 2! That's right! There's only one REAL MADRID 29 Ligas + 9 CL's and Real Madrid is NUMBER 1!

Whether you like it or not...RM is the best thing going on today!
One way or another, Real Madrid will manage to win la or the CHampions LEague, hell if we feel like it we will win both!

So as far as I know...ac milan is just another REAL MADRID wannabe bro!!!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Gattuso is an excellent player, IMHO. And his passing/skills in general have improved no end over the past few years. :thmbup:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Dagoods said:
Uhmmmmmmmmmmm NO! I can understand your frustation, I swear I do. No matter what you guys do or how good you guys play, you will always be NUMBER 2! That's right! There's only one REAL MADRID 29 Ligas + 9 CL's and Real Madrid is NUMBER 1!

One way or another, Real Madrid will manage to win la or the CHampions LEague, hell if we feel like it we will win both!

And you are just another wannabe football fan
Do you remember your profile:?
Favorite teams:
-Ronaldo, Nesta, Maldini, AC Milan
-Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta
-Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Galacticos!
-Ronaldo, Galacticos
-Galacticos!

you are full of crap, have a nice day

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
And you are just another wannabe football fan
Do you remember your profile:?
Favorite teams:
-Ronaldo, Nesta, Maldini, AC Milan
-Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta
-Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Galacticos!
-Ronaldo, Galacticos
-Galacticos!

you are full of crap, have a nice day
Actually it was Ronaldo, Nesta, Maldini...and then Real Madrid, Maldini, Nesta!

and I know way much more about this game and your poopy club than you do clown!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
fan - One who supports REAL MADRID :D

Peon - Piece of trash, not in Dagoods level...i.e AC MILAN FAN :D

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
peon- el que se deja llevar por la gloria ---> Dagoods

you are the most fickle thing that boasts about his team dagoods, next year when ronaldo goes to inter you will be rooting for them, and you were once an ac milan fan (such a thing doesn't exist really)
like galeano said
a man can change his woman, but not his football team
therefore you are not a man :D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
peon- el que se deja llevar por la gloria ---> Dagoods

you are the most fickle thing that boasts about his team dagoods, next year when ronaldo goes to inter you will be rooting for them, and you were once an ac milan fan (such a thing doesn't exist really)
like galeano said
a man can change his woman, but not his football team
therefore you are not a man :D
Wrong again!

I supported AC MILAN when RONALDO was playing for Inter!

for someone to give up his woman (piece of sushi, fine piece of tale) for his club? A total of 22-25 other MEN...is really sad and pathetic..unless of course you are a little on the SWEET side!

How manly is that?

Only a bloody peon would come up with such garbage!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Dagoods said:

You see the sad thing is you need to keep gloating as real have been reknowned for now,where as we just get on with the job without having to prove anything to anyone.No we don't want to be Real madrid if anybody a laughing stock of a circus which feels the need to parade around with every Pathetic signing they make,woodgate says it all a sign of desperation.Look at players preferring Milan to sorry old real Madrid.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
As to the topic at hand, Ringho is the personification of the Milanista spirit, through and through. He should be the next captain IMHO. :stuckup: with all respect due to Sheva, Ambro or anyone else for that matter!:stuckup:

I'm even tempting getting a Gatusso jersey soon!!!!:stuckup:

Also, do you see on the pic posted in the first post of this thread, the joy of Abiatti and the goal keeper coach, Vecchi? That's spirit! That's love for a jersey and a club like no other!:stuckup: A club more interested in winning on the field and its tradition and the bond that links its players to one another and to the club and vice versa than selling jerseys as some other prestigious club is doing....:lala::eek:

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!!!:star::proud: :stuckup::devil:

If there was one motto which could be taken from another club and that could be applied to Milan, it would definitely just like Barça's "Mas que un club!"!:stuckup:

Cheers..;)

P.S. Never mind Dagoods guys, Glory Hunter is his middle name...:eek:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Actually, I just saw the Gattuso interview on TV :stuckup: His exact words are: "Obviously I'm very happy for having won the derby and to be right on par with Juve, but the thing that pleases me the most is that we broke Inter's record" :stuckup:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts