Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, I'm outta classes at the end of august and would like to hold perhaps a gathering, all the members of this forum is invited. it would take place in MTL, canada, if anyone is interested leave a post and i'll get back to ya or e-mail me at [email protected] i think it would be pretty cool getting meet all of ya and for others to finally meet. it would be a good way to argue or debate about certain issues or just enjoy a nice drink :) hope to hear from yall soon.
-Bryan

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
not too sure if this is a good idea......but it's worth a shot or maybe a net meeting first would be best....any ideas?

·
Registered
213 Posts
And i'm over here in London.:depress:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I'd go but School restarts in September..

·
Registered
137 Posts
sounds nice....eventhough I don't live on the island and absolutely detest driving to the island.......id be interested in this..

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I actually had a business trip scheduled in Toronto back in April, but the boss changed her mind and held it in Orlando.

Sorry, but Montreal is a little out of the way for me. Besides, I hate Mosquitos, and youse got some big ass mosquitos there in Montreal. Those f*ckers are big enough to swoop young children to their nest. Big, they is.

·
Registered
137 Posts
big mosquitos or not....we got the hottest and most "liberated" women in North America.....:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I went rock climbing in some forest just outside of Ottawa for a few days some time ago - one of the dudes that came with me smacked one on his forehead. That f*cker took up half of his forehead and left a welt that nearly made the dude into a unicorn. Not even in Louisiana have I seen f*ckers that big.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Pila I found the perfect job for you...it would require you to move to Montreal though.

You could be the worlds first Female-Fanny Mosquito Swatter. Spanking sweet asses all freaking day! :D

No wait! I'll do that! :D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts