Registered
16,538 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SERIOUSLY!?

Knowing Peter Lim and his Salford project, I'm actually not surpised :dielaugh:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
As I laughed about in another thread, Peter Lim deciding the coach... It's even better than I imagined. A guy with 0 coaching experience will manage us now. Pellegrino had even way more coaching experience than frigging Gary Neville :dielaugh:

Llorente never left, he just changed shape :proud:

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a case of Lim choosing his "own man" - unfortunately for us, he only knows about 3 or 4 in football!

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SERIOUSLY!?

Knowing Peter Lim and his Salford project, I'm actually not surpised :dielaugh:
Clearly no conflict of interest hiring your BUSINESS partner to take over your football team. :neutral:

Given how Nev is still a hardcore united fan I hope we sell you guys Fellaini and Ashley Young in January. Cmon, you guys are cash rich these days. :shades:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Wait, what? This seems p. damn dumb tbh

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Clearly no conflict of interest hiring your BUSINESS partner to take over your football team. :neutral:

Given how Nev is still a hardcore united fan I hope we sell you guys Fellaini and Ashley Young in January. Cmon, you guys are cash rich these days. :shades:
No Mendes clients, Mendes get's our players :dielaugh:

Yeah, Lim seems really rational with this. I can't stop laugh at this, it's amazing

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Gary Neville at the next England meet up showing the players a clip of santos and mustafi's defending vs atletico

1 - 20 of 198 Posts