Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so he didn't exactly have the best of debut's and was relatively quiet.

BUT, he will be vital to Vogts and Scotland's future. He should easily end up better than both Lambert and Ferguson as his natural talent is much greater. I have a few friends who live in Nottingham and one is a regular at the City Ground. The only player better than him there this season has been Jermaine Jenas who of course has moved on to Newcastle.

He is idolised by Forest fans, I just hope he either stays at Forest or moves to the Premiership as a move to the Old Firm would only hinder his development.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I didn't think he did badly against Nigeria, & hope for miracles from him in the future:D Not quite, but I do hope he & Bazza the ned can combine to make solid midfield unit for years to come.:cool:

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
What even better is that he is a bluenose :D

Anyone heard about Darren Fletcher at Manchester United? About a year and half ago i read that he was about to break into the first team but nothing has happened since (he is about 18)

At 16 and 17 it was said his development was further ahead than Giggs and Beckham at the same age, and he was showing more promise than either.

But its gone quiet now :(

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fletcher is a massive talent but he'll never make it at Man U in my opinion. Not that he's not good enough for them it's just hard seeing a scot breaking through Keane, Giggs, Becks, Scholes, Butt.

He'd be better moving in my opinion.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Yeah I'd love to have Fletcher at Ross County:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts