Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
i see Barcelona vs Espanyol as a derby is the game of the week.
also, Aston Villa vs Chelsea (2 pts gap) the 3rd and 4th of epl.

but for me, I am interested in both ( Liverpool vs Man City) & ( Real Madrid vs Real Betis) . :)

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Barcelona - Espanyol
man please. just like we think barca-atletico is gonna be entertaining and they go put 6 past them. this is gonna be more one sided than it ever has been in years. espanyol are absolutely rubbish they could lose to Numancia at home with 15 players on the pitch (if they havent already).

Amazing how la liga schedules barca and madrid to play at the same time. honestly, what gaggle of moronic chimps run this league? this never ever happens in serieA or EPL.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Palermo - Juve and Napoli - Genoa will be very entertaining as well.
The Napoli - Genoa should be very enticing indeed.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
man please. just like we think barca-atletico is gonna be entertaining and they go put 6 past them. this is gonna be more one sided than it ever has been in years. espanyol are absolutely rubbish they could lose to Numancia at home with 15 players on the pitch (if they havent already).

Amazing how la liga schedules barca and madrid to play at the same time. honestly, what gaggle of moronic chimps run this league? this never ever happens in serieA or EPL.
They didn't know what to do. If Barca plays first and lose, we can take advantage. If we play first and win, pressure is on Barca.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
2-1 now errr make it 5-1

Let's not forget Milan vs. Cagliari. Cagliari plays the most entertaining games for not having any household names in their team.

·
Registered
48,505 Posts
Impressive goal scored by Sissoko and Juventus are one up, but they had risked to concede before, at least twice (Miccoli hit the crossbar).

Cavani has just wasted the third chance of Palermo, second personal chance.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts