·
Registered
59,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..Also Palermo-Napoli is promising.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Yes, the game was entertaining, but the ever stupid argument of "goals = exciting" is the worst route to go.
You must be dead inside if you don't consider 2 injury time goals to come back from 4-2 down not exciting.

The NLD is always entertaining, I cannot remember the last time it wasn't a good game.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
You must be dead inside if you don't consider 2 injury time goals to come back from 4-2 down not exciting.

The NLD is always entertaining, I cannot remember the last time it wasn't a good game.
its not what hes saying though. thats what i presumed he said hence my reply, but hes talking about OTHER games. for example that monaco-depor 8-3 match, 11 goals but it was soul destroying.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Yes, the game was entertaining, but the ever stupid argument of "goals = exciting" is the worst route to go.
But we're talking about Arsenal v Spurs, not any teams.

When a game between them finishes 4-4, even if you've just seen the score, it usually means that it was a thriller at least.

And considering the goals scored in the game... Bentley's goal probably is the goal of the season.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
I think Tottenham versus Arsenal can be a great match, with the return of Keane and the debut of Arshavin. I want to see Quaresma first match tomorrow too (he will start the game according to Scolari).

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Arshavin probably won't play Alec.

But yeah, NLD are always good games. Spurs fail to win them, which makes it even better :D

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
But we're talking about Arsenal v Spurs, not any teams.

When a game between them finishes 4-4, even if you've just seen the score, it usually means that it was a thriller at least.

And considering the goals scored in the game... Bentley's goal probably is the goal of the season.
it was an interesting game, it reminds me to spurs vs aston villa last season, it FT 4-4 too with a great atmosphere. :)

[tub]jX8TSJEuD_8[/tub]

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Marseille-Bordeaux and Fiorentina-Lazio also deserves mentioning.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts