Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All great games. Barca - Valencia just edges the others.

Hoping for Barca, Sevilla, Lazio wins

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Calcio, how could you want Barca to win. Only Barca supporters want Barca to win.

You may not know, but no one actually hates Valencia. That is a fact that is not well-known. Yup.

·
Registered
46,077 Posts
You may not know, but no one actually hates Valencia. That is a fact that is not well-known. Yup.
Not too sure about this one. :D Just ask Burdisso and a few others. ;)

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Calcio, how could you want Barca to win. Only Barca supporters want Barca to win.

I am a great fan of Barcelona thanks to Rivaldo. Hard to believe I know:howler:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Lazio v Inter should be a good spectacle. I predict a 1-1, or thats what I want anyway :D

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Not too sure about this one. :D Just ask Burdisso and a few others. ;)
Burdisso loves Valencia. They always play-fight with each other.
Valencia and Inter were meant to be together. It's written in destiny.
It's also written on Burdisso's nose.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
You're wrong, he loves David Navarro, not Valencia.

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Culed said:
Imagine of Valencia coming to play ball.
Why? Where we planning to play some snooker or something before? :D

warris said:
:howler:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Why? Where we planning to play some snooker or something before? :D
He also forgot our rape of them in the first half 06/07 when Villa scored a goal after millions of one-touch passes

·
Registered
70,194 Posts
Your display in past season Copa game in Camp Nou is one of the most shameful I remember in the recent history. I never saw a team so defensive in Barça home. Barça made like 30-40 shots and we only could score in the minute 94, while you had almost all your players around your box. I admit that it was useful for you cause at the end you eliminated us, but terribly lucky and ugly too.

Since Ranieri-Cuper-Benitez days, Valencia is not exactly related with 'jogo bonito' :rolleyes:

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Your display in past season Copa game in Camp Nou is one of the most shameful I remember in the recent history. I never saw a team so defensive in Barça home. Barça made like 30-40 shots and we only could score in the minute 94, while you had almost all your players around your box. I admit that it was useful for you cause at the end you eliminated us, but terribly lucky and ugly too.

Since Ranieri-Cuper-Benitez days, Valencia is not exactly related with 'jogo bonito' :rolleyes:
It's the same every game with Valencia. They sit on the goal line en masse, invariably a Marchena type character will complain incessantly to the ref about something, they will get a 5 pass counter attack where Villa scores their only chance, then their defense slips up later in the game allowing us to equalise then game over.

Book it. :D

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
We are now related with Emeryball.
Our own unique style.:smileani:
The style where Marchena kicks his opponents in the ass and the new combination; aka DV7 and M16 scores the goals? :D

In all honesty though, I think Valencia have showed great judgement in the top games this season, but they haven't played many yet, on the other hand; Sevilla did well against the top teams as well and still got their asses kicked 0-3 at Sánchez Pizjuán.

·
Registered
62,700 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts