Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am playing CM 03/04 and i am in my fourth season, i have a problem though, the game wont save anyh more, whenever i go to save it i get an error message saying game couldnt save, anyone had any experience of this and is there any way to get around it other than not quitting the game ever.

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
Hmm...

It comes up with an error message, but does it shut the game down?
Or do you just click OK and are able to continue?

If it crashes the game, then I'd guess the save game is corrupted..

Otherwise, have you tried saving to a different file name?
Or just simply click on "save" instead of "save as" or vice-versa..
And lastly, when you click on quit and the save game dialog comes up does that give an error too?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it doesnt shut the game down, it just wont save it, i have tried all that you suggested, but nothing is working, i am going to dl the patch and see if this helps

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
You should determine whether this problem is limitied to only this game or other save games as well. You can do this by starting a new game and try saving it, and see what happens then.

If the game doesn't save the new (save) game as well, then its obvious that the problem isn't only limited to this particular save game.

You could also try to make a copy of the game, then rename it and load that copied/renamed game, and then try to save it, to see whether it helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts