Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
mark i got it to work but is their the league as well?
and when im picking my team armenia is just a blank , it only says 3 stars
is it the same with you?

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
levon said:
mark i got it to work but is their the league as well?
and when im picking my team armenia is just a blank , it only says 3 stars
is it the same with you?
no there is no league its just the national team. and we're supposed to be 3 stars, what did u expect? were not perfect ;). if the maker automatically made us five stars i would find that cheap and wouldnt install the patch at all.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
lol
3 and a half would be good
anywhey i cant play on the key board its to hard do u have a controller?

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
levon said:
lol
3 and a half would be good
anywhey i cant play on the key board its to hard do u have a controller?
lol no bro im too used to the keyboard. i even play guitar hero on my pc with the keyboard:howler: (that is until i can just buy the controller, but its sold out everywhere for now)

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
i play Rome, but mainly i play Stronghold on comp.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Everquest is a onlin game.It was the first massivly played online game.WOW is basicly newer vesion of EQ.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Just buy the original CD, it isn't costing much now (I payed for it about 100 USD when it just came out firstly for them who ordered it more then 70 days before official release)...

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
SOME HISTORY LESSON...

Guys I was at a friend's house today, and I've noticed that in Call of duty: World at War, there is part in the last stage where a soviet tank passes by with "SASUNTSI DAVIT" written on it in Armenian Alphabet.

I really like the fact that they added this element in the game in respect to The 89th Tamanyan Division which was a distinguished infantry fighting unit in the Soviet Red Army during the Second World War. The division was composed primarily of ethnic Armenians and fought in numerous battles during the war. It gained fame for participating in the battle for Berlin in April 1945, occupying the Berlin suburb of Rosenthal at war's end.

Here's the video if you guys are curious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttYDQUVfAWs

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I just saw the vid, thats nice. A good job on detail. Can't wait to see the next UFC game with our fighters in it.

61 - 80 of 189 Posts