Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gamarra could be heading back to Brazil. Gremio de Porto Alegre has shown interest for the player who already played in the Brazilian league with Corinthians. The player is on Atlético's transferlist and the Brazilian championship starts shortly so the transfer could be done in the next week. In Atlético they say that they haven't received an official bid for the player yet but it is for sure that the players will leave soon. A transfer of the player has always been delayed because of the high personal demands of the player. Marseille for example pulled back the offer after they heard his demands. Gamarra is considered as one of the best defenders in the world.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
So, Ze, what about us then... ?

CESF
CESC

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Our directors are so crap!:(
To got ot Gremio it will be very bad...he used to play for Internacional (and both are rivals of life and death), and he will make all the Internacional fans unhappy.:(
He should come back to Corinthians!:)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, i can't understand why he should go to Gremio. Or they any good by the way ?
I think there are many better teams in Brazil and the guy would be wasting his talent over there in my opinion. He had already a bad year last year , he doesn't deserve it :)

It's also strange for me that there aren't many teams who want him. He isn't bad. At least he wasn't in Brazil he just couldn't show all his possibilities because of the bad period my team had :(

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Kevin,
he's not bad..hje's brilliant!:)
Probably because he is paraguayan, then people do not notice him...he is definilty up their with the big guys, and his name in Brazil is respected even by the most fanatic Palmeiras supporter!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts