Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up from the Dailysoccer, good news for Moncao fans, too bad Juve or Lazio fans won't be able to see this guy in their team next season.

Argentine playmaker Marcelo Gallardo is staying with Monaco who clinched the French league title on Saturday.
He said on Sunday. "I have a five-year contract. I feel comfortable here and I have a lot more to enjoy with the team.
I'm looking forward to the Champions League." Gallardo would not talk about an incident in the Marseille tunnel nine days ago where he was allegedly punched by the home side's assistant coach Christophe Galtier. The French league's disciplinary committee has already fined Marseille $80,000 and suspended Galtier for six months. Gallardo was handed a one-match ban wich he has already served.
The Argentine, who has been accused in the past of provocative behaviour, said on Sunday: "I will be always the same on the pitch. This is my way of playing. Some like it, others don't but it's not going to change."

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, Driver X :). Let's see what happens in the post season..I've got a feeling we haven't heard the last on this topic yet.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i agree...i think there will be a huge offer to monaco for gallardo...he is great...he is too good for the french league..BRING HIM TO ITALY!!! :)

FORZA GALLARDO!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I think he'll be there one more year and that's it. Not 5!!

------------------
Forza 1) JUVE 2) Chelsea 3) Valencia

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
way to go eclipse...why dont you just name the top 20 european clubs...ur just band wagoning...stick to one team instead of naming all the clubs that come to your small brain...MATA!

FORZA ROMANIA!

HAGI #1 ;)

hagi!!! hagi!! hagi!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts