Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there 3 players will not play in the friendly against cyprus....i am worried again...will romania beat cyprus???? if they dont win, someone is going to get hurt for sure...not by me, but by the romanian fans in the stadium.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Bah, just to clarify:

Petrescu injured his knee during the ManUnited game. Sabau is also out with a leg injury suffered over the weekend. And Galca is NOT injured. Ienei is letting him play for Espanyol in their clash with Real Madrid.

Don't worry argentina, we'll win this one for sure. And yes the fans, mainly Bucur David we'll probably riot if they lose :) right David?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Cyprus?!?!
Have you seen this guys, most of them are not profesional. Yet they are extremely well trained physically. I have seen them in a hotel in Borovetz, these guys are in a nice condition, but:
1) They lack techniques, which makes difficulties in keeping the ball in possession.
& 2) They do not have the spirit of winners because most of them play in the inner championship. So they do not have enough experience for improtant matches. And there is no way they can achieve something more than a loss with several goals. (but in football sometimes miracles happen).

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I agree with giani points. But I want to remind you giani that Romania tied Cyprus 2-2 in Cyprus last year, however our goalie was sent off. And we lost to them in overtime in a mini tournment organized by Cyrpus. However the excuse this time was from obvious help from the referees. They won something like 3 - 2 and all their goals were offside, 2 of them CLEARLY, 1 marginal, but still they seem to upset us.

Anyway, look for Hagi to score on his stadium, and the rest of the Romanians to help the first game on Gica Hagi Stadium be a big win.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Yeah, the stadium is additional motivation, and about Cyprus when we were in our worst shape we managed to beat them, so don't worry. And they are home team because at Cyprus they play in front of too many over exulted fans they always make tight matches there. The temperatures are also higher than what your players are used to. I know that cauz we had many (well- enough) matches involving proffesional and national clubs ;) .

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Well, giani, if Bulgaria beat them in their worst shape. Then we are going to beat them like 30 - 0, because Bulgaria in their worst shape is no better than ..........

hehe, ok I'm kidding ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts