Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell was that? Worst game I've ever seen the Galaxy play all year and worst in a long time. I wasn't really impressed in NE, it just was LA doing stupid things like playing balls that have no chance of team mates settling and the finishing sucked ass. Ruiz should've had 4 goals! Califf was lazy marking twellman and he scored on the corner kick. That goal by Ralston from the Hernandez free kick was a piece of ****. No excuse, it went through three galaxy defenders before it found Ralston...**** goal...And the goal by Serna was a nice finish but stupid ass marking on him. Serna is a diving cheap whore. Ruiz pulled back a nice goal late in the game but it was too late. I don't understand this play the ball long ****. We just need to nock the ball around more and we'll kill teams like NE. Most of the teams in the MLS would have beaten NE tonight which means most teams would beat us right now. We need to get our heads out of our asses and play some quality galaxy soccer. This **** isn't working. Reis needs to be benched for Hartman. He's too tentative in the goal. If we play like this next week Colorado will have our asses like they had NE tuesday. Absolute crap tonight. We shouldn't lose to teams like that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It was crap. Worst I've seen since......we'll the league just sucked in '96...guess that had to be worse.

Too bad that Salvadorian team last night wasn't any competition.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts