Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Galatasaray, who have won their championship and league cup last year, have repeated the "double" this year. Their Turkish Cup victory came after a hard faught 5-3 extratime win. The scorers:

Galatasaray - Umit Davala 13, Marcio Santos 73, Hakan Unsal 99, Mehmet Yozgatli 111, Hakan Sukur 113

Antalyaspor - Mustafa Gursel 40, Zafer Demiray 71, Kamil Cakir 95

Already winning all the hardware from Turkey, Gala can win the treble by beating Arsenal in the UEFA Cup Final!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I am sure they will beat arsenal too. They are so determined for what they aim for.
All the clubs in europe shoul folllow galatasary's path. They are showing us what becomes possible by working hard, discipine and confidence. You can realize this by their rivals in the final. Arsenal probably spent 3 times as much as galata did in transfers. However, money is not everything.

I think gfalata and also dinamo kiev showed europe in the past 2 years an examplary pice of work.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i have doubts about the uefa cup finals...arsenal has great forwards...they are going to attack the gala defence constantly....i hope gala win it ALL!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good points by both of you argentina and carlito. It's going to be an interesting final which I will watch very very closely. I am going to predict a 2 - 1 win for Gala!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just read in the Romanian sports magazine ( www.prosport.ro ) that during the Turkish Cup final Gica Hagi got injured and had to be subbed out. Now there is no word how long he will be out... I was hoping someone would know!!!???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts