Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the most trusted news agencies in Turkey reports today that Galatasaray have sent a contract to Chise through facx and enrico signed it and sent it back.

Do you guys have any news on this? btw, whats his current situation, still injured?

·
6,645 Posts
Galatalabal...baly...laya....what?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO wonder noone visits with such jerks around. IS that what you had to say? I am just wriring what I saw from a media source and I wish u would respect that.

Anyway, anyone has heard anything on this? This source is a pretty reliable one. If terim was not specualted to take over Gala for next season and Terim-Chiesa having a very good relationship, I would have slammed this. But, considering that, it may have some truth in it thought I highly doubt he would leave Italy. Or it may be that Gala offered him a contract. We will see.

·
6,645 Posts
Seriously, who gives a damn about Terim, Galalbalalataraytayjay or Chiesa? Terim is history, Galawhatever is irrelevant and Chiesa is never going to play for us again. So why bother?

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Don't be upset Carlito. You are the newest member of the Krist Sarcasm Victim's Club..... of which I am President.

But really, that was quite tame for Krist. Maybe he isn't feeling well today.

;)

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I didn't hear anything about it yet.

What's with him leaving Italy? I can't see him playing for Italy in any top competition, he will be too old for Euro2006 anyway. I don't remember how good was the relationship between Chiesa and Terim, but I expect it to be much better than that between him and Mancini, or even Trappatoni.

Carlito, will Gala play Chapions League next season? If so, you can add this as another reason for leaving Italy, especially if no suitable offers came from a big Italian team.

·
6,645 Posts
And another thing, this is the first of many false rumours we'll hear in a couple of months. Come August, and no one will remember this, hence, this topic is totally worthless.

Now make it like my pants, and split....

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Understand Humbird.

Yes Yacoob, we will be palying in the Champions League.

Many reasons bring me to the conclusion that this is indeed possible;

1)Terim gave rise to Chiesa. Re,eber Chiesa wasnt doing what they wanted him to do at the time Terim came. That year, he did amazing.

2) yes they do have a good relationship

3) New gala president wants Terim as the new coach in Gala

4) We are in CL and no team in Italy that is contending for CL spot would add Chise to their squad(very unlikely)

I ll let you know if this is indeed true news. I would be so happy.

·
6,645 Posts
I'll bet my own testicles that this is false. Chiesa said in a recent interview that he's strongly wanted to leave Fiorentina, but he would only leave for another ITALIAN club. He'll end up in Milan, Lazio or Juventus for sure.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Krist I'm not sure who's going to bet with you, but let's come back to this thread in July-August and see who's right--Carlito([email protected] [email protected]) or Krist (Prince of Sarcasm)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JUst to clear again, I am NOT claiming that we did sign him, I am writing what I saw and asking if you guys have ever seen smt about this. Thast all.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
No, I haven't

·
6,645 Posts
I've seen that news before, but I knew it was false, SO I DIDN'T POST IT!!!!

·
6,645 Posts
Damn straight!

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
"But really, that was quite tame for Krist. Maybe he isn't feeling well today."

That was Krist's job...nothing unusual there...:D ;)

Chiesa ain't going anywhere, I chatted with him yesterday and he said so! ;) :D :tongue: :lala:

·
Registered
46,338 Posts
Yesterday I went fishing with Enrico and he told me he would never go to Galataratatatata because he can hardly spell the name of the team and he worries about the interviews.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I don´t think he is going to Turkey aswell to Galatattababay because they play in CL not in Seria B, and Chiesa prefers Italy.

And to the Bosnian refugee from Sweden - keep up the good work!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Gala enter Nuno Gomes chase Friday 26 April, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turkish giants Galatasary are the latest club to show an interest in Fiorentina’s want away striker Nuno Gomes.

The forward will quit the club this summer after their relegation to Serie B and Gala have joined the seemingly long queue for the 26-year-old.

The Istanbul outfit are believed to be willing to match the Viola’s £8m asking price, a fee that seems too steep for Benfica who have also eyed the forward.

Roma were also linked with a move for the international but a first team shirt would be by no means guaranteed at the Olimpico.

Premiership side Spurs approached Gomes towards the end of last season but he declined to move to White Hart Lane on loan for the rest of the campaign. They are set to renew their interest.

channel4

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
latest rumor is that Nuno fell through a crack in the earth's crust.
.... Nobody noticed his absence.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts