Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
------------Mondragon (Aykut)

Cihan------Song-----Tomas----- Orhan

-------------Conceicao-----------

Ribery----------------- Hasan Sas

-----------Hakan Yakin------------

------- Necati-----Hasan Kabze
------------------(Hakan Sukur)

I like the look of the team but I say we needed few defenders as subs, as we dont have a lot, we shouls have got Mehmet Cogum from Dardanel or Fatih Akyel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
Right now I would rather see this :

1. Mondragon
2. Cihan Haspolatli
3. Song
4. Tomas
5. Orhan Ak
6. Conceiçao
7. Sabri
8. Ergün
9. Hakan Sükür
10. Hasan Sas
11. Necati

1. Aykut
2. Ugur
3. Arda
4. Bülent Korkmaz
5. Hakan Ünsal
6. Ayhan
7. Ribery
8. Volkan
9. Hasan Kabze
10. Hakan Yakin
11. Arif Erdem

Your team is good Cihan, but the midfield is too offensive. We can't have Hakan Yakin as a real number 10 with Hasan Sas and Ribery on the wings who go forward every time they can.
 

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
Joined
·
3,578 Posts
kubi said:
Right now I would rather see this :

1. Mondragon
2. Cihan Haspolatli
3. Song
4. Tomas
5. Orhan Ak
6. Conceiçao
7. Sabri
8. Ergün
9. Hakan Sükür
10. Hasan Sas
11. Necati

1. Aykut
2. Ugur
3. Arda
4. Bülent Korkmaz
5. Hakan Ünsal
6. Ayhan
7. Ribery
8. Volkan
9. Hasan Kabze
10. Hakan Yakin
11. Arif Erdem

Your team is good Cihan, but the midfield is too offensive. We can't have Hakan Yakin as a real number 10 with Hasan Sas and Ribery on the wings who go forward every time they can.
you sent all the new transfers to the bench boss :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
373 Posts
------------Mondragon (Aykut)

Ugur------Song-----Tomas----- Orhan

-------------Volkan-----------

Ribery----------------- Hasan Sas

-----------Hakan Yakin------------

------- Necati-----Hasan Kabze
-----------------------------------
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,713 Posts
___________Mondragon

Cihan____Song____Tomas____Orhan

_______Conciecao__Zafer

Ribery_____________________Hakan Y

_______Hakan S__Necati
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cihan007x said:
------------Mondragon (Aykut)

Cihan------Song-----Tomas----- Orhan

-------------Conceicao-----------

Ribery----------------- Hasan Sas

-----------Hakan Yakin------------

------- Necati-----Hasan Kabze
------------------(Hakan Sukur)

I like the look of the team but I say we needed few defenders as subs, as we dont have a lot, we shouls have got Mehmet Cogum from Dardanel or Fatih Akyel
I would of prefered Saidou instead of Conceicao, but they he is hte past..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,713 Posts
Arda is a right back but can also play as a right winget... Ugur is actually a central defender, but he has proven he can play as a right-back as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
---------------Mondragon

Cihan-----Song--------Tomas-------Orhan



Sabri----Conceicao----Ergun------Ribery


------------Necati--------Hakan S


As far as this weekend is concerned. I'd also like to see Yakin and Kabze come in on the second half if the situation arises where we need them. I was surprised to see a few posts which had Sukur on the bench in favor of Kabze. What is up with that? As far as Yakin is concerned, he himself says he's not fit yet so I doubt we'll see him in the starting eleven.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fcfnate said:
---------------Mondragon

Cihan-----Song--------Tomas-------Orhan



Sabri----Conceicao----Ergun------Ribery


------------Necati--------Hakan S


As far as this weekend is concerned. I'd also like to see Yakin and Kabze come in on the second half if the situation arises where we need them. I was surprised to see a few posts which had Sukur on the bench in favor of Kabze. What is up with that? As far as Yakin is concerned, he himself says he's not fit yet so I doubt we'll see him in the starting eleven.
I had Kabze on my list becasue I am not a fan of Hakan Sukur, plus Ribery is not playing this week, he is going to france to get his things, he got premission from the board...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
yeah i just heard about ribery myself, i didn't know about that. Are you not a fan of hakan as a person, or as a soccer player?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,713 Posts
Hahaha Cihan you are one funny guy.. Hakan stinks at footie.. he is a legend accept it or not!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top