Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi jan,
i already emailed you about this subject but i guess you did not receive it or didnt have time to reply.
So i wanna suggest it again here.

Could we have a Galatasaray forum inside theTrukish forum?
I think it would be a good idea because Galatasaray is defnitelly why people come to the turkish forum. We could make Galatasaray forum and the rest of the league forum so this way, many people who come to discuss Gala could go there and the rest of the supporters would go to their part.
I think Gala is going to be a popular club after the transfers and athe success of last year. i saw many people saying in xtratime that they would follow galatasaray after Jardel's and Boksic transfers so we will have foreigner supporters also i guess. Anyway, will you let me know what you think?
thank you:)

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
it would be very very nice to see a Galatasaray forum here...as Carlito said Galatasaray is much more populer than ever after winning UEFA Cup and buying Jardel.
So,i think our beloved team deserves its own forum:):):)

D

·
0 Posts
It's about time a Gala forum was created, there are so many Gala fans in the Turkish forum. I'm quite a firm supporter of them, I wasn't planning on throwing my table at the first Gala fan I saw at the cafe I was at after teh Gunners lost on penalties :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts