Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Derbi time. Either iKoot plays his usual pussy bullshit against Galatasaray, or comes out even more defensive, its one or the other.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Well we know that Selcuk will not be starting. So Expect to see the same formaiton we've seen the past few weeks. I think that Caner will start again instead of Stoch or even Krasic, but expect to see 1 of them subbed in later on.

I really like Stoch but his shitty attitude is pissing me off as well, he's acting like a little brat. Its already enough seeing Sow throw tantrums on the field because he isn't getting the ball - but we can deal with that because he's performing, but we cannot have 2 guys acting like that IMO.

Anyways, I think that we should be able to take the 3 pts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. Stoch needs to just focus on his football, not what our braindead coach does. Sow just needs the service this game, it's about putting Sezer on instead of Cristian so we have someone out there that can provide the killer ball. That is, as long as he doesn't dick around with the ball too much which he's prone to do.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
you're wasting Meireles's talent putting mediocre central midfielders next to him, you will never realize your potential as a team until you change that, it is the core of your problems and affects you in manifold ways

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
There are many many problems with this team. Right now heart is keeping the play somewhat watcheable. its not cohesive, but people are playing for the badge on the jersey, and most players still respect our coach so they will play hard. But tactical inefficiencies and lack of knowledge will be the reason if we **** up against Gala in my opinion.

We don't have anyone to put beside Meireles, most talented players are wasted on this team as it is - he's just one of the casualties.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I would be happy with a draw today, but honestly expecting a loss. Especially if Aykut plays the puss puss tactic. Let's see how this goes.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
It'll be a boring-ass anti-football game, mark my words.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
It'll be a boring-ass anti-football game, mark my words.

What exactly makes you think that? Apart from the 0-0 game at Saracoglu in the last game of the last season......these GS-FB games have always been exciting and provided goals and goal scoring chances.

I think GS might try to replicate what they did at Arena in the first GS-FB game of last season (the 3-1 game) and try to jump on Fener early on.

That would be interesting to watch because FB can't counter for shit. FB can't win this game by sitting back. They have to resist GS and try to impose their own play in the game.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Aykut's mentality for this game: sit back and play defensive from the get go. If we somehow get an early goal then sit back and defend the lead for the rest of the game. You've already lost if you go out like that, let alone a derby.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
The only way FB can score if they sit back and invite GS onto them is through a set piece goal. We've seen this in FB's away games in the Europa this season.

DOubt it would work against this GS side in front of that crowd in the Arena.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Melo is the engine...

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Hamit what a blast!

·
This is NOT Akhisar!