Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough Derby, alot at stake. I'm sure the new Gala under hagi wants to win and kickstart a positive end to a rough season. Besiktas is coming out of a slump and a win would boost our morale. We did tie at Inonu earlier this year.

Besiktas is still lacking in defense, and until we transfer new players it looks like thats the way it'll be. the positive news is that we're back scoring goals again with Ahmed Hassan, Tumer and pancu. Luce is bringing on Sergen and ilie as substitutes in the second half and starting the game with energetic Tumer and Ahmed Hassan. Pancu up front is making up for the physical role Ilhan used to play. I think this team might be onto something with its new structure.

And even if Gala has been suffering this year, there's no doubt they still have extremely talented players in their squad-so it won't be an easy battle.As much as I'd hate to see this happen, I'd also predict some fences going down at Olympic stadium, or seats being teared (unfortuately) in retalliation for the actions of gala fans earlier this year at Inonu. Unfortunate-but that is the level football fanatics are at in this country.

Other than that, I seriously hope the players keep their cool and deliver us a friendly derby to watch.

good luck to both sides, but more luck to Besiktas :D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
tayfur, ahmed hassan, and cordoba were awesum compared to the rest of bjk...tayfur ****ing rules, should definitely be in the national team...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Out of 8 posts in this thread, 3 were mine and 4 were gala suporters. Weird .. are all of Besiktas's fans gloryhunters ?

They don't care about a game with gala anymore ?

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Jemster said:
Out of interest, who are you planning on killing Safiye?
So many ppl, my big sister included, but especially THAT particular someone. I hope she's reading this :mad:

And stop making fun of BJK...you...you...tweety birds and ***** cats :mad: Just because D-lite isn't here :pp :D :howler:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Safe said:
So many ppl, my big sister included, but especially THAT particular someone. I hope she's reading this :mad:

And stop making fun of BJK...you...you...tweety birds and ***** cats :mad: Just because D-lite isn't here :pp :D :howler:
What if he was? :) What has been cited in this topic is what the WHOLE of Turkiye is talking about now. So much so that EVEN GSs chairman is crying foul play, and that IS a first for him.. ;)

Tweety Birds? You crows [karga]! :pp

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Jemster said:
What if he was? :) What has been cited in this topic is what the WHOLE of Turkiye is talking about now. So much so that EVEN GSs chairman is crying foul play, and that IS a first for him.. ;)

Tweety Birds? You crows [karga]! :pp
Well, Tweety Bird, if he were here, he'll win you over ;) :D Oops, sorry D-lite :angel: :D

To be very honest with you, I was watching...crii...cricket :embarass: :depress: But 3 pts is still 3 pts to me :dontcare:

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Safe said:

To be very honest with you, I was watching...crii...cricket :embarass: :depress:
GOOD GOOD GOOD! :star: :cool:

I hope you were watching England demolish the sorry West Indies!!! you will have witnessed the greatest bowling attack with Steve Harmison, Matthew Hoggard and Simon Jones start the demolition of the world. They make all other bowlers look like donkey drop throwers. :D

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Wally said:
GOOD GOOD GOOD! :star: :cool:

I hope you were watching England demolish the sorry West Indies!!! you will have witnessed the greatest bowling attack with Steve Harmison, Matthew Hoggard and Simon Jones start the demolition of the world. They make all other bowlers look like donkey drop throwers. :D
Naaah...I'm not interested in those Hamsters or Hogdogs or whatever. My time was better spent with better teams with better batsmen and even better bowlers :pp :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts