Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep they must as they have been discriminated upon and i think for the sake of turkish football they really do need another victory

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Yah, I'm cheering for my compatriots Hagi and Popescu. I think they can pull it off.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm...
I dont like either of these teams, I was hoping Lens would be in the final. But I will be cheering for the Turks, just to shut those Poms up :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For sure, English soccer sucks!!! I hope Gala win!!! :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Can they both loose? I dont have any real problem with Galata but after the murders I'm not really font of them...anyway,Gala all the way against Arsenal.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AMOROSO let me tell you one thing the murders was not any of the turks fault if there was a case of provokement then i would say that it came from the english HOOLIGANS

FORZA GALATASARAY

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
FORZA ITALIANOS, in case you did not see the pictures of the actual conflicts you don't know who was the provoker. What I saw was some complete fanatism in the eyes of the turks, such desire for violence, for fight, somthing I never imagined before. Besides, this is typical picture for their stadium Ali Sami Yen. Football is a peaceful game not jihad or anything, this is a crime against humanity. At least Galatasaray should play outside of the country because some of the "fans" in Turkey have nothing to do with football passion.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Galata willl definitely win this game. they have high confidence and talent to get the cup.
PLUS< dont forget that it wasnt galata players who got involved in the murder. It was just a few criminals who did it. Lets not blame it on the club or the players. They have nothing to do with this. Believe me, they were as sad, even worse than the british.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Personally I hope Arsenal win, being English and the like! :)

Also some of the comments regarding the English provoking the Turks, ok I can believe that, but what I cannot condone is the premeditated attack with a knife.
I mean what other reason is there to take a knife to a football match?

Anyway, I'd rather talk football than hooliganism. It looks to be all Arsenal at the moment.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Well, after I posted the last post, Gala have taken over and apart from the first 10 minutes I'd say Gala have been the better side.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Well this latest incident is harsh on Hagi, personally I think that if Hagi has to go, then Adams should definitely have gone!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts