Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After our first few bad results, all the feedback points to the back four..
Is it because we keep shuffling the pack?
Or are our defenders just not good enough, Rossi and Pambianchi have been tipped to have successful Parma careers, but not if they stay on the bench behind bottom rate Serie B defenders..
I saw a list of free agents the other day and it got me thinking, why not Fabio Galante?
He's experienced and a leader on the pitch, sure he's seen better days, but is a 30 year old Paci as good as a 35 year old Galante? I don't think so.
Stefano Fiore, Valerio Bertotto, Alessio Tacchinardi and Giuliano Giannichedda are just a few free agents right now, not to mention Coly, Bucci and of course Couto!
Oh yeah Recoba and that Ronaldo fenomeno guy are free agents too, sure their wages are high, but we'd make it all back if we got promoted!

·
Registered
569 Posts
I would play Rossi or Pambianchi but not together in defence right now.They need and a player with a lot of experience like Counto i think he is the right solution.If you can remember Inter-Parma game 2007/08 season in defence were Couto and Rossi and it was quite good but we couldnt play against gangster Referee . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6oN3cx_wlM

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on for the Marco Rossi!! :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Couto and Rossi for me anyday!!! we made a mistake getting rid of Coly and Couto...... The problem with Couto is that he never got on with the managers and always formed groups in the dressing room (well thats what they say in Parma)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Couto is a leader and a player who gives 100% on the pitch.Yes he makes small mistakes but he can influence young players such as Rossi and Pambianchi.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hasn't Couto signed for some club in Portugal? and fat ronaldo agreed a move to City in January so thats us out :p

Fiore is past it. We have better offensive options available especially when Pisanu gets back to full fitness, also I don't really think we need Tacch seeing as Parravicini is happy to stay with us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts