Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gaidamak will offer LF a 2-year contract extension.

It can't hurt. LF can bring quality players to Betar.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
2 years is OK. He's a quality manager after all, give him time and I am sure he will make us better, Rome wasn't built in a day. Another way to look at it is to say that there's noone better available which would be correct. There are very few managers available I'd prefer over Fernandez. Maybe Didier Dechamps, but he's on a break from football.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
2 years is OK. He's a quality manager after all, give him time and I am sure he will make us better, Rome wasn't built in a day. Another way to look at it is to say that there's noone better available which would be correct. There are very few managers available I'd prefer over Fernandez. Maybe Didier Dechamps, but he's on a break from football.
Ok Fernandez could attarct good players like Fabrice Fernandes, Aganzo and Leroy, but making a judgement exclusively on his managing abilities i have my doubts on him. We must give him credit he came in the middle of the season and all, but still i don´t see him as a great one. I wouldn´t make the deal now i would wait until the end of the season.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yea..Fabrice is a good name...
but we cannot expect that a player with a name will bring other players..

we must try to encourage to bring the "BEST KEPT SECRET IN EUROPE" to beitar and not intice him on the promise to play with other players...
Qatar and all those rich arab countries can do the same. Fact is, only a few would want to play in the heat of +46 outside in Doha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts