Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose some of you at least heard about this initiative by Arkady Gaidamak. In the last few months we have witnessed a struggle between The PPV-channel company, Charlton, and the rest of the public on the WC rights. Chartlon have been looking to sell the rights to one of the channels and air it on PPV instead of free National television channels. Gaidamak recieved many calls and requests over the last few days, asking him to buy the World Cup rights from Pini Zehavi's men. Arkady is considering this very seriously and a meeting with Zehavi took place Yesterday.

Will Gaidamak buy the rights? Do you think it's a good thing, I mean there are so many things he's buying, I like it a lot but it is sort of weird the man just doesn't stop. He is now the head sponsor of the National handball team and of course the 'president' of Hapoel Jerusalem basketball team.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
I suppose some of you at least heard about this initiative by Arkady Gaidamak. In the last few months we have witnessed a struggle between The PPV-channel company, Charlton, and the rest of the public on the WC rights. Chartlon have been looking to sell the rights to one of the channels and air it on PPV instead of free National television channels. Gaidamak recieved many calls and requests over the last few days, asking him to buy the World Cup rights from Pini Zehavi's men. Arkady is considering this very seriously and a meeting with Zehavi took place Yesterday.

Will Gaidamak buy the rights? Do you think it's a good thing, I mean there are so many things he's buying, I like it a lot but it is sort of weird the man just doesn't stop. He is now the head sponsor of the National handball team and of course the 'president' of Hapoel Jerusalem basketball team.

That is a nice initiative by Gaidamek. If he has the money to do so he is more then welcomed. Wanting or not he is doing good things for Israeli sport and he seems to be a good man.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts