Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We won the summer clasico against River 2-0 !!!!!!!.....mmm anyway who cares is a summer match, BUT, a pleasure to see Gago and Palacio in the team, is really too much soon, but I watched Gago in cable for long now, and I wanted him in First Division like a year ago, now he is and in two matches he demonstrate his class, Argentina has at least two great actuall 5 with Mascherano and Battaglia, really young for a long future, and even a great guard in Gago, Biglia and Torres, we have that role secure, even thinking still room from now seems old: Cambiasso.

Palacio was discovered late at his 20 in a small club, and from there to Banfield (middel class club), to Boca he is going up the stairslike a lightning, he looks like pressure is some kind of unexistant stuff, some people taljk about, he has till now NT all written in his back, really he has balls, to play, and to run, he goes for every ball, and has great crosses, great dribbling, great pace and agai confidence, is a great adquisitio from Boca, so good it seesm that showed sadly, and unnecessary in my view, Cangele the door.

Now will Benitez have the balls of sitting Cagna or Cascini, for that great Gago Boca has?..btw a Tocalli no matter Biglia and Torres, se le escapo la tortuga with him...

PD: I hope too Ledesma consolidate too, though I have almost a blind trust oin Gago, he is really bright.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Gago was playin as a 10 for Argentina in U17 WC, but is he normally more of a 5? I thought he´s very skilled player and reminded me of Aimar in a way!

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gago was playin as a 10 for Argentina in U17 WC, but is he normally more of a 5? I thought he´s very skilled player and reminded me of Aimar in a way!
No he isn't a playmaker, he is typical classy 5, he yesterday steal tons of balls, and like the greatest at that, with grace, he is technicall having the ball and passing it, but also in his tackles, is like surgery, with him Mascherano, Battaglia, Biglia and may be Torres the future of Argentina NT in thta role is covered, they are all great...BTW you can't imagine how bad is Cardozo playing this Sudamericano, he is constantly touching his ridiculous hairstyle??????..well still a kid...and Biglia still has that awesome technich, but is rare to see him attacking, which is a pity and is like seeing half Biglia, Torres is nice surprise, another Mascherano with no press that we will see if he can bare the expectations and pression like mAsche did, about Gago, just a pleasure to watch his intelligence and calm style in he pitch, a real jewell, sadly Boca is loaded there, wagt we need is a 10.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Fangio said:
No he isn't a playmaker, he is typical classy 5, he yesterday steal tons of balls, and like the greatest at that, with grace, he is technicall having the ball and passing it, but also in his tackles, is like surgery, with him Mascherano, Battaglia, Biglia and may be Torres the future of Argentina NT in thta role is covered, they are all great...BTW you can't imagine how bad is Cardozo playing this Sudamericano, he is constantly touching his ridiculous hairstyle??????..well still a kid...and Biglia still has that awesome technich, but is rare to see him attacking, which is a pity and is like seeing half Biglia, Torres is nice surprise, another Mascherano with no press that we will see if he can bare the expectations and pression like mAsche did, about Gago, just a pleasure to watch his intelligence and calm style in he pitch, a real jewell, sadly Boca is loaded there, wagt we need is a 10.
What I've seen so far he looks great. But I do think that he'd benefit by adding a couple of kilos of muscles to his body or what do you think?

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Who cares about Gago! Is Gallardo's injury serious? And why did Estrada scoop so low and play the supposed first team? See what happens!!??

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who cares about Gago! Is Gallardo's injury serious? And why did Estrada scoop so low and play the supposed first team? See what happens!!??
I don't know if Gallardo is seriously injured, but even with the respect I have for him, relying River in the last years of him, and releasing Ludueña and cia trying strange stuff with La Gata, and Sambuesa (which means btw burning this two skill players that aren't playmakers): is a serious mistake by Astrada, lately el muñeco still el Muñe, but he falls in injury after injury. Is really a disgrace that both Boca and River let the months/years???? pass and don't have at least two playmakers, and the BS of not having money becomes every day more BS, they don't stop selling, and worse what the hell are they doing with the inferiores????????

And you must see that due to the Pression, Press is putting in this BS of summer matches, every year is worse, and the level of violence in the games is like if they are playing the final of Libertadores....

What I've seen so far he looks great. But I do think that he'd benefit by adding a couple of kilos of muscles to his body or what do you think?
He is just 18, and indeed have a skinny teen ager idol, he can dedicate to the next beverly Hills serie, but if adding kilos is going to be loosing his elegance, NO WAY, plus he has balls, he fights every ball, and ran the wole game..WISELY, he really has it all to become a one of a kind...BTW the day Ledesma believes in himself more, he will become a typical target for Euro clubs, he can do a little of everything, like you like...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts