Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, probably the world most famous youngster these days. But the boy doesn't deserve to be only known because of the Chelsea ban, because his talents are really out of this world.

Most of the young players at Chelsea don't make the jump to the first team, but Kakuta will make it in style. In a few years time, a world class player and an untouchable at Stamford Bridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvtdBjRZHZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajS0jYO_ANo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2O9qRkXIyU

·
Registered
293 Posts
Paul Pogba's better lol

·
Scudetto
23,366 Posts
0:21 and 0:32 from the first video, brilliance.

bloody hell kid is a genius. superstar for sure.

·
Administrator
52,837 Posts
2nd clip is amazing, touch, technique and dribbling seems very high, just oozes class (cliche, but ala a teenage Henry from mid 90s).

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Kakuta is a good player, shame things turned out this way, but I'm with Lens on this one. You can't really blame them.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
He really had a great first year at Chelsea, but then faded a bit and had plenty of injuries last season. I think the whole Lens-Chelsea thing might have had an impact on him.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Seems to have a lot in his locker, except brains. Technically wonderful and all but really selfish. Hopefully he can cure that problem with time.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Great dribbler, but few of the sequinces actually lead to something dangerous. The end product isn't there.

Perhaps that will get better with age, or he will be another great dribbler without brains.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Chelsea havent produced a single player from their academy since John Terry. Lets see :)

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Great dribbler, but few of the sequinces actually lead to something dangerous. The end product isn't there.

Perhaps that will get better with age, or he will be another great dribbler without brains.
Exactly what I thought. He seems very Messi like. Stronger but with no end product.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Maybe i used the wrong wording but he has great technique and all but often he should release the ball sooner or he runs into dead end situation instead of passing the ball sooner.

Though this will get better with time passing. Just an observation.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
For how much did Chelsea get him?

·
Scudetto
23,366 Posts
I'm guessing for free? But add the close to €900k in fines and two transfer window bans to the cost as well.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
This kid looks good to say the least. The move he makes at 1:21 shows great vision and reminds me of Baggio in many ways. He has very impressive dribbling and ball control skills and a pretty good shot on him.

That being said he still has a long way to go and I think although he is not losing the ball that much in these clips he will face much tougher defenses than U17 and reserve outfits and he will have to adapt his game and his mentality a bit more. I refer in particular to looking for the pass more often and linking up with his teammates (as DEportivo pointed out) as it will not always be that easy to dribble past defenders in the EPL and CL. Hopefully Ancelotti will ease him into the first team when he returns from his ban as especially with all this hype he is bound to be feeling the pressure.

I am excited to see where this guy ends up. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts