Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can you say before tomorrow? Another must win game, just like all of our remaining home games. Last year we only had one final, now we've got a good handful of final games. That makes it interesting. :D

No, seriously, I'm nervous. Not that afraid of the game, but there is such a subliminal nervousness within me that made me think of the game so damn often during the week. I heard that my dad and my friends had been talking about me that I should stay at home, just like last week when I wasn't able to go... bloody fvckers. :D This game is in the hands of our team, and they've got to show Bielefeld who's really running the show. They have to mean it. Simple as that.

Misimovic might be able to play against Dortmund next Friday, but tomorrow we will see Mintal playing his part like he did against Wolfsburg. After the game he said that it felt good for him to play with Koller. Perhaps they've found themselves and will be our saviours for the remainig games. ;)
I'm sure we will see the same lineup, which means Saenko and Vittek besides Koller. Perhaps it would be better to let Charisteas start for Saenko or Vittek, especially Vittek was really mediocre last week.

In the back 4 we might have Jacobsen on the right side again. He wasn't that bad, and he had the order to stay in the own half against Wolfsburg, so that's why he didn't make such an impact in his offensive play.

Anyway, it doesn't matter who's going to play, they only have to mean it. Get those 3 points, and move on to the next game. We can make it. *sing* we got work to do..*sing*

And because I would lie in bed now thinking of the game I stay awake and watch the Rangers semi final game now.

14 hours until kick off... bring it on! Fight! Bite! Win!

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wanna see me from tomorrow morning onwards...

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I simply can't believe it. We were already 2-0 up... 2-0... 2-0 :( :wallbang:

I'm just watching the highlightes on Premiere. Man, we played so good in the first half. And what the fvck, why did we conceed that stupid, stupid 1-2. That ruined our game, completly...

Scheiße, hass ich Bielefeld!!! :mad: Das musste raus. Und jetzt geh ich ein Bier trinken und dann kotzen.

·
Registered
353 Posts
We play Bielefeld next week; we couldn't win Duisburg today, so I'm not even going to say we'll win next week.

2-0 up though, you should see it out, I bet it'll feel like a loss, and then you return home and see QPR's result.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I don't believe in other teams' results from now on. I bet Bielefeld also grabs at least one point against you lot. They're the team to leave behind, and we didn't win. We're down... although our oh so reat coach is happy about the way we play. :rolleyes: Surely we played good in the first half.. but we die in beauty. Wow.

QPR is far from good and bad, their defeat is not so important. And tbh, at the end of the day I only like them, my heart is only pounding for the FCN.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw, I can't decide between the following pics.

·
Registered
432 Posts
this is the best pic:

and get rid of that USELESS CRAP COACH - no substitution? brilliant! we've got so many games left! it's over!

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That article nearly made my cry. Marek is simply the only player whom I really believe that he is more connected to the Club than any other player. I feel that Pinola really likes it here, but he still has to prove it more. A year with us in the 2nd division would do that.
That retirement contract with the youth coach addition would be perfect. I hope that this is not only a stupid rumour.

But back to the article, I think the overall tone of it is that the team really tries everything, that they're in it for the fight. That makes it even harder to understand why the results are still going the wrong way.

Today my dad told me that we will stay up and Cottbus doesn't get another win anymore, so that they get down instead of us. I added that I won't believe that because I want to avoid the anew depression after the Duisburg game. Surely, I know myself, in case of 3 points in Dortmund I will come up with some hopeful statements, but... yeah.. but... :(

Oh and I added that I will wear an Austria jersey during the EURO when we manage not to kick the bucket. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts