Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people...

in Italy is circulating a rumor that says G.Agnelli ( sick since long time) is died already ( in some hospital in the USA )

TG3, the News Service ont he national TV on 3rd Rai Channel gave it as "rumour" so not confirmed yet... so waiting some more in the next hours

hopefully it's all fake !

:(

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
PS: also the roman radio, that i am listening right now said :

" we have a rumor, that we are trying to get confirmed, it would be a sad news, about an important man, and about the finance also "

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
still Radio Radio :

"purtroppo stiamo ricevendo conferme negative "
- the radio Director said he got true confirmations ( on Agnelli.. )
:( :( :(

sorry if i am posting much on this...
but i bet you care...

ciao

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
+++FLASH+++

In un'intervista a WallStreetItalia, Paolo Vannini, amministratore delegato di Fiat USA, ha smentito le indiscrezioni sulla morte del presidente onorario del gruppo. "E' tutto a posto. Tutto procede regolarmente", ha detto.

----
seems like P.Vannini, Administrator for FIAT in USA denied any rumours about Agnelli Status, saying "it's all ok"

hope so

:)

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Last I heard, he was very ill, but that was denied. Something to do with the fact that FIAT aren't performing too well at the moment.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Funny how Devils Fan spams this board with false rumors but then ignores the thread in the Milan forum about AC Milan conceding the Cannavaro race to Juve which is a reality :eek:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
ignore him devils fan.......

i have been told that he was in an accident like 10 years ago or something and because of his pain which he gets in back and neck etc...he actually takes herion or cocain (not sure about drug issues, they could be the same thing and i wouldnt know) to help ease the pain when it gets too much for him.

thats what i heard anyway, could very well be bullcrap, most likely is..........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts