Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate myself. 18 years of following that shitty club haven't made me wiser, and also that season isn't able to change my personality completely. Towards the next game I always get more optimistic, this week not so much, but I feel better.

When the Bielefeld game was our last chance, then this game tomorrow is our very, very last chance.

We've also got to look at the other team, so my hope is that we are at least equal with points with Bielefeld when they come back from Munich next Wednesday and we got 3 points from the Duisburg game. Surely, why should we beat the MSV when we are not able to win against any of the bottom teams at home. But these 3 points were needed anyway, if we had won against Bielefeld or not. So I still plan with these points.

That means we've got to get at least the same points tomorrow as Bielefeld gets against Bochum on Saturday. ....

.. god I hate myself :D

Zwetsche will play for Vittek according to the NZ. So 4-4-2 with Mintal and Misimovic behind Koller and Saenko. Should be our best attack formation these days.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I've predicted you to win in the predictions league, in more hope then expectation, but who knows.

We'll do our best to beat Bielefeld, but we are stuck in mid-table with nothing to play for, so they could win us. However Dortmund are stuck in mid-table too with nothing to play for....

·
Registered
432 Posts
epic loss this time, maybe 4 or 5 or even 6 goals against us. i'd love that. still missing this season.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope. That will definitely not occur. This season is not one of definite decisions. ;) In that case we would already be 7-9 points behind.

2-1 tomorrow for us.

·
Registered
432 Posts
not your fault. the luck bielefeld had all season, and especially this match, out of this world.

staying in the league with a 8:1 away defeat and possibly the worst coach of them all - congrats! i hate football!

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Puh..

not your fault or your teams' fault, bochum17. When I saw your game on saturday I never had thoughts like "damn Bochum, why can't they just win that fvcking game" in my mind.

I will pray, but the hope is gone.

and another thing...
It's amazing how far those idiots from the official forum have went again. It's closed once again, and probably forever. Not that it's such a big loss, but here are some thoughts from my point of view.
Due to my exam tests I didn't read more than 4-5 mins in the official forum over the weekend, but only those few minutes have proved me right that we've got an awful lot of stupid fans. Those who call our team scum are not much better.
Kollers reaction after his incident was also wrong. "****ing Nürnberg supporters" is nothing what you can say in front of TV cameras, but those in our fan block have also overreacted. A friend of mine has also a different opinion about it and we didn't come to terms yesterday, but for me that case should be closed after his apology.

Some people, and I have a lot of respect for all those who travel up to Dortmund on a Friday night and take a holiday for that, but some people are taking that fvcking football issue way too important. For my part, I'm pissed for the whole weekend when our Glubb loses or gets shit results like over the past weeks with those useless draws, and I could so many other things than reading every bit I can get about my team, watching every piece of TV footage I can get, dreaming about better times ;) and so on... but that's what I want. I take that football issue... this GLUBB issue very serious. Although this sounds as if I'm writing my own biography, the Glubb is a huge part in our family and it brings my dad, my brother and me pretty close together (it's not the only thing, but a big part ;)), so football isn't only a game and another way to spend the freetime.

But some people definitely have lost the plot. What do those people think who they are? In case you haven't noticed that Bundesliga football is not like following your Kreisklasse team, where you can go to the coach and talk to him while having a few beers, you might have lost track of reality. Being angry, yes, but being so angry that you act and write on forums like the biggest **** and insult human beings as if they shagged your girl is so damn over the top.

Closing the official forum is also a bit clumsy from the management, but then there are other forums. Funny how the mob is getting angry about it on the other forums now.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yeah, I thought that was well harsh on Koller. He was at Dortmund for five years, a pivotal part of their side, you'd expect him to share some emotional moments with their fans. But to then see Nurnberg fans putting fingers up and shouting abuse at him; it isn't right.

I'm still believing until its mathemetically impossible.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was definitely too harsh. Even though it was another step towards relegation on that evening he can do that in my opinion. He didn't walk around like a bored kid like Vittek. And when Mintal would do the same at some point in the future everyone would cheer and think that this was a special moment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts