Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I read somewhere that he was due back today. Anyways a major boost for Trabzonspor and perhaps even the NT. Lets hope he has stayed fit and healthy. He is a valuable player.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I think it's a shame that a guy who was the leader of the biggest betting scandal ever in Turkish football got his punsihment reduced from 18 months to 10 months....and lastly 6 months.

His fine was also reduced from like 60,000 YTL to 10,000 YTL (im not totally sure though).

In germany a ref in a similar betting scandal got a 2 year sentence.

"Türkiye'de her sey olursun ama rezil olamasin"

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Cengo said:
I think it's a shame that a guy who was the leader of the biggest betting ever in Turkish football got his punsihment reduced from 18 months to 10 months....and lastly 6 months.

His fine was also reduced from like 60,000 YTL to 10,000 YTL (im not totally sure though).

In germany a ref in a similar betting scandal got a 2 year sentence.

"Türkiye'de her sey olursun ama rezil olamasin"

I agree, it should be banned for like 2 years in Turkey, I mean is like a Gangster, setting up bets. Poor Fatih Tekke got bullied and punished for what Gokdeniz did.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
The Godfather said:
I agree, it should be banned for like 2 years in Turkey, I mean is like a Gangster, setting up bets. Poor Fatih Tekke got bullied and punished for what Gokdeniz did.
I thought you admired gangsters...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts