Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Babos is the Hungarian NT's second goalkeeper and he is very good! Now he plays in the Dutch NAC Breda. He almost helped the little team to reach the UEFA-Cup. He was the player of the last year in the Dutch league. He saves many penalties and makes many great saves! He will probably be starter today in the NT against Croatia! He is really a world-class Goalie!
I've red that Parma is interested in him (Roma too!). It would be good to see a compatriot in Gialloblu!

LET'S SIGN HIM!!!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Frey, Guardalben & De Lucia is all we need.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
It doesn't matter how cheep or how good he is, we have Frey and 2 good enough back up keepers.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree... But I red that Frey may join Barcelona...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
And I'd rather get Carini, or someone who is actually good & not just OK. No offence to anyone, but Hungary hasn't exactly been a hot-bed for world class players since the '50s.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
cam said:
And I'd rather get Carini, or someone who is actually good & not just OK. No offence to anyone, but Hungary hasn't exactly been a hot-bed for world class players since the '50s.
Remember Gabor Kiraly, the goalie of Hertha BSC Berlin!
He is a top-keeper!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's good to read that people from abroad know about our great star!:D ...But as I see he plays where you live...:D
Király played very well against Milan in Milano when they played in the CL. Király had a brilliant save against the free-kick ok Leonardo. I red that Leonardo could not beleive how could he do that... The Italians know him from that match. Trappattoni also likes him.
Babos and Király are not simply good! See one of their matches and you will see!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
cam,
A class player can come from any country in the world. Who would have thought Japan would come up with someone like Nakata only 5-10 years ago? If this Babos dude is good then why not? Dudek from Poland (another "forgotten" football country) has been great for Liverpool. So if a polish dude can do it why not a hungarian?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'd still rather have Carini :stuckup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts