Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know i'm a sporting fan, but i have to say that fyssas is showing he is a good left back to benfica, for our rivals it was a great improvment because before Fyssas they don't have not even 1 left back..and i bet that if he has played in milano against inter, benfica had won!
I wish to you the best of luck in Euro 2004, i don't have any hope in portuguese chances in the competition, if we do well, it will be a major surprise to me, it seems portuguese club football is becoming to be stronger than national team football nowadays:rollani:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Balakov,thank's for your wishes.:)

It seems that our football has taken the opposite way in the last 2 years.The NT becomes stronger than our club football.But these up & downs seem normal to nations with small population like ours.Actually,in the first years i that had started to follow world football closely (about 98),i was impressed that you have produced players like Figo and Rui Costa to play for your NT.:)

Fyssas is powerful and very good defensively left back,but not something special.Rehagel plays him as regular and he knows something more.Benfica bought the left back of a team that participates in Euro;)

Now that you said Benfica had not a remarkable player in his position,that was a good buy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts