Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all these transfer rumours involving juve, i have noticed a common theme. We are trying to sign the future ....

the future vialli - maccarone
the future eusebio - montorras
the future maradona - d'alessandro
the future stam - van buyten

i think these future stars are all going to be great, maybe not as good as their comparison, but still good. Who else could/would you add to this list or just any young player of great potential?

What do you think of these players?

Do you think they would be suitable for juve next?

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
the future vialli - maccarone
LOL please dot compare this mediocre striker to the great viallu..vialli at the age of 19 was one of the best strikers in seria A and was OUTSTANDING in every sence..maccarone is not even a shadow of vialli and never will be

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Pirri, I believe your remark applies to every other mentioned players here.
I'm sick an tired of seeing players labelled as the next.............

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
well, i dont think maccarone and the others are going to be all future stars.

i think juve should really start looking at their current youth as well, players like guzman, pericard and a few others should be looked at instead of buying overseas and spending massive amounts of money on players who might not be good enough.

i would prefer Rosicky than d'allessandro, rosicky has proven himself in europe and for his NT already.

plus we have brighi, maresca and baiocco...those three players will be future azzurri for sure.

and we got mutu also, a yougn top striker!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not saying they are as good as the legends they are being compared to, or that they will ever be. I have just read articles where these players have been compared to the legends. Macarone even said he will be Juve's new Vialli

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Buffon Boy said:
the future stam
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Stam is supposed to be a legend of somekind?

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Re: Re: Future world 11

Vampire Lestat said:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Stam is supposed to be a legend of somekind?
Only footballer to send a ball into space.:D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Plus Stam is Dutch and Van Buyten is Belgian... but thats unimportant. And the mention of Eusebio and Maradona in the same sentance as Mantorras and D'Alessandro is.... well.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
The Vialli - Maccarone comparison is justified if you look on the shiny top (although Vialli had hair in his youth)

But no, none of these players be it the legends, the youngsters or Stam should be compared to eachother.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Stam a legend....................whats maldini, baresi, beckembaeur and Carlos Alberto then??? Gods i guess!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts