Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please list any players from Macedonia (not abroad) & current clubs which you know of, that you think will have a future playing for a big European club or the Macedonian NT.

From what I been told next best defender will be Daniel Mojsov from Makedonija GP?????

There is a lack of information regarding Macedonia's national U17 & U19 teams, whos who?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Macedonia dont have any Goran Pandev talents at this moment, far from it, and since FFM invest 0 (euros) in our youth soccer chances are more then slim that we will see an new Pandev in the next 100 years or so...

·
Registered
622 Posts
not really any good players
rabo should have some good up and comming youngsters
apparently there 3rd string keeper is going to be a country mile better than pacovski..

·
Registered
523 Posts
Harry Potter said:
maybe Glavevski from Pelister

Maybe but his not in Pandev calibre, the talanted youthe players we have today will play in Bundesliga2, Austria or SUI or Holland if they are lucky. Maybe Sikov can become good defender and play SerieA, we will see in future, i,m not so sure about him anymore, we will see how he develup.

At this moment i dont see anyone who give realistic hope that we will see him in PL or SerieA.

I hope i,m wrong but thats what i belive.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Our league is rubbish
and we wont produce anything special for the next 2-3 decades

·
Registered
523 Posts
Makedonija said:
Our league is rubbish
and we wont produce anything special for the next 2-3 decades
Playing in our league will not develup players so they can make SerieA or PL; only chance is if some bigg club take them as kids (16-17 years old) and give them good youthe school as Pandev gott.

·
Registered
622 Posts
pandev and stojov were lucky they got scouted by inter
and look where pandev is now :)
didnt the youngster glaveski attract interest from a team from holland
that would be a good oppurtunity as dutch teams have the best youth systems in the world

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Harry Potter said:
I had big hopes for him but he is really struggling this year and Groningen never signed him so they must have had a reason. Hopefully he turns it around.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Burnie said:
Maybe but his not in Pandev calibre, the talanted youthe players we have today will play in Bundesliga2, Austria or SUI or Holland if they are lucky. Maybe Sikov can become good defender and play SerieA, we will see in future, i,m not so sure about him anymore, we will see how he develup.

At this moment i dont see anyone who give realistic hope that we will see him in PL or SerieA.

I hope i,m wrong but thats what i belive.
se slagam

·
Registered
163 Posts
Harry Potter said:
Yes, he is good, but I am starting to think that he is bit forced by everyone because of his famous uncle. He could make it to some Eastern European team eventually, but started to play a star too early.

Agree about Sikov.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Burnie said:
Playing in our league will not develup players so they can make SerieA or PL; only chance is if some bigg club take them as kids (16-17 years old) and give them good youthe school as Pandev gott.
i agree with you Burnie, & this is where agents & scouts need to recogonise young future talents & help them get contract with big European teams. You mention players aged 16-17, how do you rate the
U-17 NT?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts