Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have making a list of players that Parma owns but they have loaned out this season:

Francesco Ruopolo – Cittadella :)

Alfonso De Lucia - Salernitana :)

Tonino Sorrentino – Avellino :)

Emiliano Moretti – Bologna :star: ;)

Hidetoshi Nakata – Bologna :yuck:

Savo Milosevic – Celta Vigo :yuck:

Gaetano Grieco – Genoa

Co-owned Parma players:

Matteo Brighi – Juventus, Parma :)

Emilliano Bonazzoli – Reggina, Parma

Amauri – Chievo, Parma :) buy!

Donadel – Milan, Parma :) buy!

Stefani – Milan, Parma

Degano – Ancona, Parma

Maggio – Fiorentina, Parma

Porcari: Milan, Parma

Have I forgotten some players?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
We don't co-own Brighi. Maggio's half was sold to Fiorentina. Bonazzoli will be sold in the summer.

Milosevic is on his last year of his contract with Parma and so he will be a free agent come June. :happy:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of this players I like to se Amuari, Moretti, De Lucia, Ruopolo, Sorrentino, and maybe Brighi in Parma in the future. I also want to se Maggio in the Parma shirt but I now that we will sign for Fiorentina in the summer. : (

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Fredrik said:
Hidetoshi Nakata – Bologna :yuck:

Savo Milosevic – Celta Vigo :yuck:
Agreed with above. ;)

I don't hate Nakata. I never like him, but I wish that an Asian could do well at Parma. He was very disappointing...

And NO NO NO I don't want to see Brighi in our shirt ever again.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
The players from that team which can make it to parma are: Moretti, De Lucia, Grieco, Stefani, Amauri and of course DOnadel is there already!!!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
GaGa said:
Yeah...Valdrin wants him at Parma...he might get his wish. :)
:star:

I'd much rather have him then Camarata. If you saw the game then you know what I'm talking about.. come to think about it; I'd much rather see myself playing then him, I'd run my a$$ off at least..

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Valdrin said:
:star:

I'd much rather have him then Camarata. If you saw the game then you know what I'm talking about.. come to think about it; I'd much rather see myself playing then him, I'd run my a$$ off at least..
I saw highlights...ourdefense was terrible...

Gila was more effective then usual today it seems he broke through 3-4 times just didn't have that last minute control and touch. Zicu had one chance...deary me he had sooooo much space and he just ran to the side to cross it in...he should have been more brave. :(

·
Registered
497 Posts
??

First: Hello everyone im new here :)
2. So are Donati and Matteo Brighi still half-owned by Parma or not?
And who is the best Parma prospect now ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts