Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The biggest surprise of this tournament was the pathetic performance of the Kuwaiti NT team on home soil. If they don't defeat Bahrain tomorrow, then they will end up in an embarrassing 6th position.

Kuwaiti football has already fell behind KSA, UAE, and Qatar who have devised decent leagues. Even Bahrain and Oman, who have a league that is of the same level to that of Kuwait, are doing better. Economically speaking, Kuwait is not weaker than UAE and Qatar and has more population than them. So why haven't they turned pro until now? This tournament should serve as a mean for the Kuwaiti FA to fix their problems. Instituting a professional league should be on top of their list.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
enta tayeh ya 7abibi walla 7aga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iam answering u in order u dont feel ur ignored thats all

so thank me

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Raul_gonzalez said:
enta tayeh ya 7abibi walla 7aga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iam answering u in order u dont feel ur ignored thats all

so thank me
Get lost. :rollani:

Kuwait really seem to be in a crisis at the moment. Ever since we beat them in the WC qualfiers on their home soil they have been going from bad to worse. I was watching their team play and I can't find one player who stood out. For almost 5 years now it's always been Bashar 3abdullah(and Jassim al Howaidi).

Whatever happened to 5alaf Salamah and Faraj Laheeb? they seemed like a good players.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bahrain 4-0 Kuwait!!

That really hurts. If it was 5-0 it would have been the largest in this tournament. Lucky for them Yemen participated. Otherwise, they would have ended dead last.

I am now thinking that Bahrain overestimated us. Had they played us the same way they played Q8, they would have certainly won.

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
huh :eek:

Incredible :happy: Bahrain have moved leaps and bounds :thumbsup:

On the other hand, it seems obvious Kuwait have hit rock bottom. Kinda makes me pissed off we let the draw with us :yuck:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts