Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ,I am a big supporter of the Argentine Football,I am Argentine ,River Plate fan and an Albiceleste lover.
I was on the CNNSI boards for the last three years and I am looking for a new place where to start to discuss about football ,I like to do it in both languages :English and Spanish.If anybody here has an objection ,please let me know because for me the Argentines fans or the friends of the Argentine Football ,have to communicate in those both languages at least but if anybody wants to post in Italian or Portuguese ,I wouldn't mind.

I am new on these boards but my intentions are just talk about football and to exchange ideas and information about our beloved sport.

Vamos ,Vamos Argentina !!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
¡¡¡¡¡¡Vamos Vamos Vamos River Plate!!!

¡¡¡¡¡¡Bi-Campeón de Argentina!!!!

This is the wrong place to to suggest ideas. do it on Community & Support's "ask and suggest", They guy in charge of this is Jan.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vivan los Millonarios !!

Ideas whatever but if you want to talk about football ,not just about our beloved River ,welcome !!

River Bi-Campeon !!!!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I'm, glad to see more and more Argentinean supporters on this message board.

AGUANTE EL FUTBOL ARGENTINO!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am back !

Well, I was absent for a while for personal reasons but I am here again.

The lost in Brazil was painful but if you watched the matched you could see that the result was not representative of the actions of the game.

They had three chances and scored and we had many and couldn't capitalize.As a matter of fact if you watched closely the first half we had as many and maybe more chances than them.

The second half we received a goal in the first minutes and after that we managed the game.

Resuming ,great result for them ,taking in consideration what happened on the pitch.

But ,we still are the leaders and I strongly believe that we can win these qualifiers.

Vamos ,Vamos Argentina !!!!

And congrats to River for its victory against Velez in Copa Mercosur.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Southamerican: Haceme saber si sos Argentino tambien? No, hay ninguna probelma, aca se puede dejar mensajes en Castellano o Ingles. Pero, lamentablemente, la mayoria de la gente en este foro no pueden escribir en Castellano. Chau!

[Edited by czar on 04-08-2000 at 06:18]

·
Registered
157 Posts
south American, Argentina has more ball possession than Brazil. And between Brazil first goal and the substitution of Zanetti Brazil almost did nothing! Here is some statistics from the match:

Shots on goal: 8 for Brazil………. 11 for Argentina
Saves: 4 from Dida………. 3 from Bonano
Corner Kicks: 7 for Brazil………. 10 for Argentina

Add to that Brazil tactics to slow down the Argentinean Attack by committing fouls. In Reuters stated that there were 50 fouls in the match most of them committed by Brazil.

Why Brazil won?!!!

1. We made huge (Amateurish) defensive mistakes, add to that a shaky goalkeeper.
2. We weren't imaginative enough in attack, add to that we lost some balls in the midfield.
3. Whereas our defence were slow to react and lack concentration, Brazil's defense were exactly the opposite.
4. Finally, we didn't take our chances, while Brazil took them- with a help from our defenders and goalkeeper.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
South American, vos sí queres escribir en castellano, inglés, ruso, italiano o guaraní está bien con migo. Dejá mensajes Albicelestes y de River cuando queras, y como queras. :)

Czar, mi sangre es albiceleste ¿la de vos también? espero que sí.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pero claro que quiero escribir en Argentino :)

Czar y millonario :

Un gusto en saludarlos "Ches" ,yo creia que acá solo en Ingles ibamos a hablar pero ya veo que ustedes hablan en Español.

Me parece bárbaro y voy a tratar de venir mas a menudo a este website.OK.

Creo que podemos convertir esta discusion en la mas interesante del futbol Argentino en este site ,y decidan si quieren que lo hagamos en Ingles ,Español o en ambos.

Vamos River !!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are right !

jrzi :

I agree with you totally brother ,but don't worry the rematch will be in Buenos Aires and we'll see how good they really are.

In the meantime,let's win the qualifiers.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Hello !!!

Y bueno pero dejense de joder tambien !!

Digan algo o opinen algo.A mi me gusta este board ,lo unico malo es que el HTML esta off y no podes publicar fotos ,que le vendria pero "barbaro" a este site que parece un cementerio en algunas discusiones y que en otras mas concurridas ,te encontras con mas pavadas que otra cosa ,pero que le vas a hacer.

We want the HTML ON !!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts