Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys thought about something, how Lazio always plays the opponents when they are peaking :).

Look at Juve: Milan home game and Milan where without key players Boban and Sheva. They play Bologna and of course their most important players Marrochi and K Andersson missing, They play Inter and Vieri is not there. Not to mention both of the Roma games. In the home game against Roma, Roma where missing Totti and Delvecchio or was it Totti and Montella. I´m sure we can trace this back to X nr of games this season and I´m not saying Juve has anything to do with this but it´s funny - or it fuxking sucks but still.

Have Lazio had favours like these ?? Vieri was there for the away game, Sheva played both games for Milan as did Boban, Batigol played in both games and so did Crespo, Thuram and Co in the Parma games. Totti and Delvecchio played both Derbies and you can bet that K Andersson will play both Lazio games.

It´s just funny.

Forza Lazio - Serie A´s best team this season.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Come on now Svennis. You can do better... Talk about lame excuses... :)

Be greatful that Juventus and Inter seems to be sharing the points at San Siro instead.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Svennis, you are the best Xtratime regular at coming out with excuses and stuff like that...well the funny thing is, to me the standings usually tell which team is the best.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
eringi your wrong

why was lazio name best team of last season when they came 2nd
because they are the best
why are lazio nr 1 in europe because they are the best

how many cups are juve in?????is it 1??

who knocked juve out of the copa italia?? l-a-z-i-o.....

and that was not an excuse by svennis
he was just pointing out a coincidence of form

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Svennis, those may be true, but really, how much difference does it make?? We beat Inter without Zidane and tacchinardi. Look at the other side of the story.

el matador:

"why was lazio name best team of last season when they came 2nd
because they are the best"

-Well excuse ME, Milan won it last season, Lazio Didn't.

"why are lazio nr 1 in europe because they are the best"

-They are practically out of the CL. There is no justification for this statement.

"how many cups are juve in?????is it 1??"

-Ahem. We are leading it by FIVE points.

"who knocked juve out of the copa italia?? l-a-z-i-o....."

-You cannot derive anything from this. The aggregate score was 4-4, lazio went through on away goals.

Anyway I hope Lazio trash Valencia this week for the sake of Italian pride. :)

juve!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts