Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Kee made a jokes thread, but it kinda died out, and I'm searching for a thread that's for more than jokes. I'd like people to write funny things people have said after each round, or in the run of the week, maybe a few jokes, but please, not too many it would ruin it. Links are more than welcome aswell, if you've got a funny picture, story or something else. I think offtopic stuff is welcome aswell, so if you've got something you want to share, bring it on :happy:!

Also, it'd be great if people came here to tell about the funny incidents that occured in their daily life as a fan, and here I mean something you've done for the club today, something that happened at the stadium and so forth :)!

I hope you're in on it, I think we need a topic not as directly footy related as the rest, hope you agree :).

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I quite enjoyed dressing up Mykland as a babe, with the usual beer in his hand, and those thin arms :dielaugh:! Or Pam in an FCK outfit ;).

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, here's a pretty good one IMO, even written by Brøndby fans, so it might be in your taste :):

Go here: http://www.pubspotters.dk/ and press your self in on 'Top-5'. Much time can be spent here :D.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Well it may not be funny, but I might aswell tell ya'll:

I have a good and a bad news!

Good news first!

The good news is I'm going to be on the Xtratime forum A LOT more than I am now...wich means A LOT! :D :excited:

The bad news is: The reason I'm going to be on the net a lot more is due to the fact that I have broken something in my bone, in my leg. I other words: I've broken my leg :depress:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that uglypeople.com... the ugly person of that site must be this monster: http://www.uglypeople.com/uglycelebs/html/up-celebs-00013.htm

Too bad with your leg :(, I hope you'll have a good time on Xtratime to entertain you in the meantime :). I'll make that poll for you tommorow, I have to go to Freddy to see Inter's game now :happy:!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I'm not the one to point fingers at, I found it at a debate forum :D. I just thought I had to post it because it's so dead funny :dielaugh:!! I don't normally search Catholic sites, I've got quite a different background without going into detail here ;).

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know Kee. Damn, you're spoiling all the fun with the pic, maybe I'm the only one who finds it hillarious :mad: :D?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts