Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what amused when i saw this was the first guy....he actually says something abt materazzi. i dont think the crowd gets whathe is saying but i get it as an INTER fan

the first guy is hard the rest are ok just a joke i wanted to share

i wonder if anyone here will understand what they r saying abt materazzi

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WWCkYTkzwug&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WWCkYTkzwug&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
&#9484;&#8745;&#9488;(&#9699;_&#9698;)&#9484;&#874
31,893 Posts
Camouflagi, Nasty, like my Name is Materazzi.

dun know wth.... but he is good :D

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Lol, Nasty Materazzi.

·
Registered
24,274 Posts
Here is a transcript from 1:00 to 1:45 :)

Yo!

I keep it heated.

Lets cotch bonitar wasabi...I'm's a nazi kamikaze papi wid da papirazzi...roam me casually... camouflagie...nasty like my name is Materazzi...bloody body...slam da fasty...set to sabotage me...I'll be bubbly...le come to Dom Periggnjleau...the one to all met ya jolly...glue Ferrigno...I keep my edge cause I'm sharp like a jiggsaw plus my tool doool fullfill yaw...

I can fiddle wid da...making sweet music like a fijsa fiddeler...yes is wasted label mo da fantasy deliverer...two seconds if you chuckle for it...heckle like a higgeler...girls can't commit to me...though I'm not vehicular...who be keepy needy integrity to pickly particular...who be tricky is sticky pinky...never plead to Stygmata...who can keep their distance...keep me set to be a victim of...sexually transmitted stuff...stuff that make you ooze of her stuff and left your booze and such...
Why does he want to cotch bonitar wasabi? And is he only going to cotch bonitar wasabi? No sushi or such? :undecide:

Glue the Incredible Hulk? Why? Poor Lou! :(

Never plead to Stygmata? Yep, he is right about that. Doesn't matter what you say, he'll just keep on closing those threads. Pleading is futile... :moan:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ahaa

justthought i wud share when i saw the materazzi bit

what u translated there is not exactly right

glue ferrigno? lol

haha he said lou..its not roam me its round me meaning around and its slam the fassy

fassy izza euphamism who's equivalent in american lingo is a "Hater"

but u got parts rite...all them years of hangin in the bajan hood done u well

EDIT

their name is AZMAN if anyone want to know by the way

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I know "fassy" to mean "buller" or "***"

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7