Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching tv right now and Ronaldo told a very funny thing that happened this year,

He was with his teammates in Corinthians facilities and Pele's goals were passing on TV and Elias , one of his teammates said : "He (Pele) was not that great . He was a very smart player". Everybody called out Elias saying he was crazy and everything else.

The next day, with all the players on the airplane , Ronaldo called Pele* and said (not exactly like , but close tho this) : "Hey Pele, How are you? Everything is cool with me . I'm here with with Elias, he wants to talk to you and he said you were crap back in the day" . And instantly passed the phone to Elias who looked like he was about to die. Elias answered the phone with a shy voice and had this conversation:
Elias "Hello... Pelé?"
Pelé : "Hello Elias, How are you son?"
Elias : "It's all a joke. I was joking . Never said that for real".

:howler:

*Something cool. Ronaldo has Pele's number at his mobile and said that they often talk on the phone. And they talk like two regular guys, swearing and everything.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
THATS HILLARIOUS!! :howler: :howler: :howler:

too funny!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
I'm glad those two worked things out...It got a lucky ugly back in 06....

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm watching tv right now and Ronaldo told a very funny thing that happened this year,

He was with his teammates in Corinthians facilities and Pele's goals were passing on TV and Elias , one of his teammates said : "He (Pele) was not that great . He was a very smart player". Everybody called out Elias saying he was crazy and everything else.

The next day, with all the players on the airplane , Ronaldo called Pele* and said (not exactly like , but close tho this) : "Hey Pele, How are you? Everything is cool with me . I'm here with with Elias, he wants to talk to you and he said you were crap back in the day" . And instantly passed the phone to Elias who looked like he was about to die. Elias answered the phone with a shy voice and had this conversation:
Elias "Hello... Pelé?"
Pelé : "Hello Elias, How are you son?"
Elias : "It's all a joke. I was joking . Never said that for real".

:howler:

*Something cool. Ronaldo has Pele's number at his mobile and said that they often talk on the phone. And they talk like two regular guys, swearing and everything.
You sure R9 wasn't just telling a story:)

It would be awesome though if they have really been able to work out their differences.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
This story doesnt make sense bec Pele just called ronaldo a druggy in front of the whole world :)

From your story it would sound as if they're best friends!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This story doesnt make sense bec Pele just called ronaldo a druggy in front of the whole world :)

From your story it would sound as if they're best friends!
Ronaldo told the story live on TV, I don't know why he would lie.
And the Pele statement , we don't even know if it's true. There's no audio or/and video so far. Even Dunga said today that he thinks Pele was misquoted.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Pele didnt call Ronaldo a druggie, he said Robinho was a druggie...

·
Administrator
30,821 Posts
of course. In portuguese, the world "Drogas" can be used to say someone is a shit player or to talk about druggs... So, all that Pele was saying was that people should not care about that shit player maradona because other players like Ronaldinho and Robinho are also shit. That explains all :D

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Diego Maradona has reacted to claims made by Pele that he is not a good role model for children, by declaring that he lost his virginity with a man.

The Brazilian legend claimed last week that both Ronaldo and Robinho have taken drugs, and that Maradona is not someone to look up to because of his history with narcotics.

The Argentine coach was asked for his thoughts on these statements at a press conference today, and did not twist his words when responding.

"What do you want me to say? He debuted (lost his virginity) with a lad (a man)," is what the coach told a press conference, attended by Goal.com's Martin Decaux.

"I don't know if that's a good example or a bad one."

This response prompted plenty of laughter from many of the journalists present at the conference but it is unlikely to go down to well with the Brazilian, nor with some onlookers, due to content that could be viewed as homophobic.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Diego Maradona has reacted to claims made by Pele that he is not a good role model for children, by declaring that he lost his virginity with a man.

The Brazilian legend claimed last week that both Ronaldo and Robinho have taken drugs, and that Maradona is not someone to look up to because of his history with narcotics.

The Argentine coach was asked for his thoughts on these statements at a press conference today, and did not twist his words when responding.

"What do you want me to say? He debuted (lost his virginity) with a lad (a man)," is what the coach told a press conference, attended by Goal.com's Martin Decaux.

"I don't know if that's a good example or a bad one."

This response prompted plenty of laughter from many of the journalists present at the conference but it is unlikely to go down to well with the Brazilian, nor with some onlookers, due to content that could be viewed as homophobic.
Genius on the field, but what a sad human being. Still talks like a 12 year old.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTW, as I said before. Pele denied he said such things. The guy does not even bother to find out if it's true.

·
Registered
172 Posts
BTW, as I said before. Pele denied he said such things. The guy does not even bother to find out if it's true.
He denied the Ronaldo and Robinho took drugs statement, but i don't remember him denying the Maradona diss.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts