Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Nasty Woman
Joined
·
22,583 Posts
mali said:
have you seen the george bush's gala yesturday?
he got humor:howler:
He got humor
Yes he do
He got humor
How 'bout you!


From CNN: There was Bush looking under furniture in a fruitless, frustrating search. "Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere," he said.


Bwhahahhahaaaaa very funny indeed. He sent nearly 600 Americans to their deaths looking for the alleged WMD's and now he's joking about it.

:howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,807 Posts
Hummy, either you're with him or you're against him... Don't forget how un-American it is to be against him. In fact, you should move to Canada or some other tree-hugging commie country. Doesn't really matter anyway, though, since the US of A is going to nuke them all anyway and let the good Lord sort them out. ;)
 

·
Nasty Woman
Joined
·
22,583 Posts
George W. Bush as comedian is about as funny as a cheerleader for a car wreck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,977 Posts
He spoke at a dinner and showed funny pics of himself and his admin. In one he was looking under a table...supposedly for wmd's went the quip.

Anyone know if he included any pics of himself choking on a pretzel while his mystified dogs looked on?

Hummy called a commie. Love it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,926 Posts
If only Chirac could be that forthright and hilarious about his country's reactors-for-oil deals with Iraq and Iran! I'd get that DVD for sure - move over, VHS-copies of Eddie Murphy's Delirious and Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chirac is very funny, he makes me laugh anytime he open his mouth:D

hoppefully for of oil stuff we can't say the same toward the other countries, certainly not about blair's deal with lybia :tongue:
 

·
Nasty Woman
Joined
·
22,583 Posts
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

You are the President of the United States. Scientists have discovered a meteor that is headed towards the earth. They have calculated that it will strike France in 2 days, at approximately 2:30 A.M. The meteor is large enough to completely wipe France from the face of the earth forever.

France and the United Nations have requested that the United States send all available ships and aircraft to help evacuate the country. As President, you must decide:

Do you: -

A) Stay up late on the night of the impact to watch the coverage live?

or do you: -

B) Tape it and watch it in the morning

:howler:


Q: What do you get when a grenade is thrown into a French kitchen?

A: Linoleum Blownapart.


:rimshot:
 

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
3,938 Posts
Its a tradition that Presidents make stupid jokes at this particular dinner. They are expected to. The crowd laughs at them as if they were at the Punchline Club no matter how unfunny they are or if they are in dubious taste. It happens every year, although generally it only gets media play when the jokes are on sensitive subjects (Clinton on his scandals, Bush I on his "read my lips" statement or even Nixon and the early stages of Watergate). The saddest part is seeing the cutaways to the audience and they are yukking it up as if they're watching Robin Williams or something rather that the sub-Bruce Villanch punning they are actually listening. Must be a no-host bar...

RIO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RIO said:
Its a tradition that Presidents make stupid jokes at this particular dinner. They are expected to. The crowd laughs at them as if they were at the Punchline Club no matter how unfunny they are or if they are in dubious taste. It happens every year, although generally it only gets media play when the jokes are on sensitive subjects (Clinton on his scandals, Bush I on his "read my lips" statement or even Nixon and the early stages of Watergate). The saddest part is seeing the cutaways to the audience and they are yukking it up as if they're watching Robin Williams or something rather that the sub-Bruce Villanch punning they are actually listening. Must be a no-host bar...

RIO
:thumbsup:
 

·
Nasty Woman
Joined
·
22,583 Posts
More presidential fun!

In 1966, upon being told that Charles DeGaulle had taken France out of NATO and that all U.S. Troops must be evacuated off of French soil, President Lyndon Johnson told Secretary of State Dean Rusk: "Ask him about the cemeteries, Dean!"

So at end of the meeting Dean did ask DeGaulle if his order to remove all U.S. troops from French soil also included the 60,000+ soldiers buried in France from World War I and World War II.

DeGaulle never answered.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you make me say what i never said, but it's your usually way.
so i repeat my question :
what about the terrorism of state which produce hate and conduct kids to revenge the death of their big brothers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,658 Posts
mali said:

what about the terrorism of state which produce hate and conduct kids to revenge the death of their big brothers?
The kids sent are manipulated and brainwashed. Just like the 14 year old the other day. He was scared shitless lili. He quickly took that vest off after the IDF told him to. The look on his face was priceless. Nothing but a scared little boy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Humbird said:
More presidential fun!

In 1966, upon being told that Charles DeGaulle had taken France out of NATO and that all U.S. Troops must be evacuated off of French soil, President Lyndon Johnson told Secretary of State Dean Rusk: "Ask him about the cemeteries, Dean!"

So at end of the meeting Dean did ask DeGaulle if his order to remove all U.S. troops from French soil also included the 60,000+ soldiers buried in France from World War I and World War II.

DeGaulle never answered.
de gaulle wanted his country freed of german occupation, it was not to accept american occupation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Flo said:
The kids sent are manipulated and brainwashed. Just like the 14 year old the other day. He was scared shitless lili. He quickly took that vest off after the IDF told him to. The look on his face was priceless. Nothing but a scared little boy.
:wallbang:
i'm asking :
what do you think about the way israël ( a state, not a terrorism faction) is treating the palistinians?
will i have an answer at the end?:confused:
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Top