Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can somebody help me please?

a few weeks ago, i read a thread, where PULSAR answered something like that :

"luciano?? he's a piece of sh!t, i'm sick of ppl who claim brazilians are the best cuz they won the world cup. and everybody was telling luciano was the next best thing, and i was like what the hell he's not , he's a piece of sh!'t, and look who was right" :happy: :happy:

i found that comment sooo funny, that i want to read it again, just to laugh even more with it, cuz he was right :)
can somebody give me the link to where that exectly was?
i ve forgot the thread name :s

·
Registered
63,875 Posts
Hmmm I would've liked to help ya out but Pulsar has like a zillion posts so locating a post of his would be as difficult as hell. :D

But I'd like to defend Luciano here. The guy is a traditional winger, Cuper wanted him (along with Kily and Andy Van Der Meyde) to solve the width problem that he has ALWAYS complained about. Luciano didn't start off well for Inter, eventhough Cuper gave him a starting spot on his favoured right flank and put VDM on the left (where he totally sucked, btw.) Luciano barely did anything at all against Modena and was arguably our worst player against Siena.

But Luciano started playing well against Udinese at the Friuli in week 4 of Serie A, where a certain dumb f*** in the name of Paolo Dondarini sent him off for a normal tackle in midfield. Luciano didn't even touch the Udinese player (don't recall his name) as replays showed later ! :groan:

So Luciano missed the Derby, which we lost of course, and then there was the Brescia game where Cuper got the sack. THAT proved to be the turning point in Luciano's Inter stint. In came Alberto Zaccheroni, who barely gave Luciano a chance at all. Zac is a 3-4-3 man, so wingers were out of the question.

So he didn't fail at Inter because he's crap, but because Zac didn't use him as he didn't fit in his system.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
When we lost to Chievo Gresko made Eriberto look like Garrincha, next year he became Luciano and Gresko was sent to parma, and that Garrincha magic dissapeared

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I must add however, that plz don't use that post as a quote b/c I horribly misspoke about another Brazilian in the same post, who I now have better feelings towards :D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everybody !
totally forgot about that "fecker" as pulsar used to say!!!

btw welcome back puls, i thought you left (read a thread you started where you said that you wanted to leave xtratime behind), didnt read the whole story,
but welcome back anyway....

really loved your comment ;)

and my thought about luciano.... well he might be an underused player at inter, but anyhow, while he returned to chievo, he never performed that well anyway there too...

ciaoo

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
True, I agree with your assessment of Luciano. By the way I never left, you can probably find a million quotes of me saying I will leave however:D

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
you can probably find a million quotes of me saying I will leave however:D
LOL, true that, u have stuck to this forum. You are born to post

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
* i bump this thread to commit this thread to that great quote of pulsar ! *

here it goes again :

Mancini is crap. Of Roma. He's all flash and no play. There's a reason why he can't get a starting place in Roma. He's full of it, that's why. I can't believe today's football world- just b/c a guy is Brazilian, they think he's the next shit. I remember Luciano that motherfeker, I said he's a piece of crap and ppl said yeah he's the next shit and I was like hell fekin no he's not the next shit he's a piece of crap

And look who was right

i really like this post man. whenever i feel alone & sad, i turn on my pc, and read it :) it makes me laugh for an entire hour :howler: funny as fu(k
:)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Funny that this thread is bumped the same night that Mancini had a very good game in the Derby. Puls, this doesn't do you any good man. :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hasuni said:
Funny that this thread is bumped the same night that Mancini had a very good game in the Derby. Puls, this doesn't do you any good man. :D
No coincidence, that is for sure.....no coincidence :tongue:

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Al Capone said:
No coincidence, that is for sure.....no coincidence :tongue:
Actually I do think it is a coincidence. Concecaio isn't smart enough to be able to make such a connection and come up with this at the right time. :tongue:;)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
s.conceição said:
* i bump this thread to commit this thread to that great quote of pulsar ! *

here it goes again :

Mancini is crap. Of Roma. He's all flash and no play. There's a reason why he can't get a starting place in Roma. He's full of it, that's why. I can't believe today's football world- just b/c a guy is Brazilian, they think he's the next shit. I remember Luciano that motherfeker, I said he's a piece of crap and ppl said yeah he's the next shit and I was like hell fekin no he's not the next shit he's a piece of crap

And look who was right

i really like this post man. whenever i feel alone & sad, i turn on my pc, and read it :) it makes me laugh for an entire hour :howler: funny as fu(k
:)

after his skills versus lyon in the champions league, it's time to bump this quote again. :p

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
s.conceição said:
after his skills versus lyon in the champions league, it's time to bump this quote again. :p
Go jerk off on that picture of Conceicao and you, and leave us alone please :smileani:

Congratulations on your 3th place. Good luck in the UEFA cup next year. Standard will never get more then that.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reco said:
Congratulations on your 3th place. Good luck in the UEFA cup next year. Standard will never get more then that.
good enough for me ;)

but why the hostility, my dear belgian friend?

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
s.conceição said:
good enough for me ;)

but why the hostility, my dear belgian friend?
Every once in a while you come here whine about that pathetic piece of shit.

It's getting annoying...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reco said:
Every once in a while you come here whine about that pathetic piece of shit.

It's getting annoying...
please specify where i am "whining" in this thread :confused:

i only bring up a funny quote. which is quite relevant , after his amazing goal this week.

i'm sorry if this "annoys" you. if so, please close this thread then, admins...

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Maybe not in this thread, but...

THANK YOU GUYS for releasing this great player !

he's been with us for 3 years, and he's outstanding !
also voted for best player of last season, won the ballon'dor but i already posted that here i'm sure u remember.

anyhow: a few days ago, i've met him ! i went & came back about 400 kilometers by train just to get a signature & a picture with him :p

call me crazy , but hey
http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avataarsj3.jpg

and by the way, he really wasn't that bad, i remember him playing a semi final of the champions league with you guys, so euhm...
Always replying in topics which are dead for a year, bringin them back up without a reason.

It's not the first time you come here to say how great Conceicao is, while nobody cares!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.